Event Season 34 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Count

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s not just the votes you stole. It’s the lack of goal assists that I had due to your full forward skill or lack thereof that must be factored in.
Sorry Taylor Swift GIF

1411354-0eba64ad97e3451673a96c90a98d380d.jpg

It is now time to award the EKA Medal for the best rookie of Season 34. The EKA is an award where the committee representatives vote for the top 3 rookies based on posting contribution on a 3-2-1 basis.

This season the rookie class of Season 34 was small but had many strong personalities who have managed to cultivate unique identities and become prominent posters for their respective teams quickly.

Without further ado, here are the votes:

BloodySwan - Sin City Swamprats - 3 votes

kananooks * - Fighting Furies - 6 votes

The Foolback - Gumbies FFC - 7 votes

spudmaster - Coney Island Warriors - 8 votes

Over The Post - Ophidian Old Boys - 10 votes

JyeDye - Fighting Furies - 11 votes: = 3rd

DERRINALPHIL - Roys FFC - 11 votes: = 3rd

Sun Ra - Baghdad Bombers - 17 votes: 2nd

Mrs Turbo - Ophidian Old Boys - 22 votes: 1st

And the winner of the Season 34 EKA Medal for best rookie is Mrs Turbo of the Ophidian Old Boys! The wife of Old Boys captain Tigerturbulance and the star rookie of the SFA's newest club. Mrs Turbo pre-season was thought to just be a list clogger purely signed to get the Old Boys to the minimum list requirement.

If you asked some punters pre-season, they'd think that she would most likely be an inactive and have shorter odds of seeking a divorce than joining Turbo in embracing this lunacy. But Mrs Turbo wins the EKA Medal beating out competition from Sun Ra and both Turbos are now able to tell the doubters to STFU after she won on the back of consistent quality posts and even being involved in a very nicely produced match thread OP.

Well done Mrs T.

Jennifer Lopez Applause GIF by NBC World Of Dance
paiela-mussolini.gif

Last edited:
Hello everyone, hope you are all having a wonderful evening. Before the official count begins I would like to take a moment to acknowledge players who attained SFA Life Membership status across the past season. Life Membership was introduced by Ant Bear for players who play 300 games in order to acknowledge their longevity and consistent involvement in the league. These players are awarded with the Life Members badge which looks something like the SFA logo.

In Season 34, the following players have reached such a milestone.

StFly
Hatchy1992
MP_
The Half Back
Hate
Shermy
Smartys Power

View attachment 1560850

Love the old timers.

tflua-tiger-medal-png.1430203

Now I will award the TFLUA-Tiger Award for Administrator's Choice of best QOOTY player of Season 34. For this award, I look beyond the raw statistics and dig deeper into the context of the player's performance and will generally look for those who are outstanding in roles that might not generate a lot of stats.

This season's TFLUA-Tiger Award may be a surprise to many as it is UNPRECEDENTED for a player in this position to win any individual award.

I would like to award the Season 34 TFLUA-Tiger Award to the Baghdad Bombers' Jabba73.

'grats, Jabba73

fr-award-png.1430227

Now I will also announce the other Administrator's Choice Award. Let's be honest, this one was decided right at the beginning of the season when one of the all time greats of the league, someone who is already in the Hall of Fame and had won the Frankston Rover Award three-times earlier under three different Administrators, unveiled his masterpiece.

I am awarding Hate with his FOURTH...​

'grats, Hate

iu

EBB12E50-44E4-4A78-8AF4-E12FD0178E76.gif

Ok yes I am

MM and EKA Medals awarded to Mrs Turbo and Tigerturbulance
FRED Medal awarded to Barrybran
And a Lifetime Premium Platinum to Hate for outstanding service to the Sweet FA.

CONGRATS AGAIN

👏🏻

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not much to celebrate for the Poms

We’ll take that, we’re through as long as we don’t lose 4-0 against the Welsh. Look at the Argentinians or the Germans 😊

Congratulations to my friend Tigerturbulance on winning the Season 34 Mobbenfuhrer Medal. A remarkable feat as captain of a club that has just come into the league. Well done on your efforts overall. A riveting count!

Here are the votes by Club:
3z3fj1W.png

Here is an updated career Top 10 vote-getters:
YAZPOXg.png

I am the greatest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back