Event SEASON 35 MOBBENFUHRER MEDAL NIGHT - 6PM AEST START - Congratulations Fridge

Remove this Banner Ad

Lets go
I’m up for any distraction right now :unsure:
emma stone flirting GIF
PfF4qzD.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh cool! Thought you'd forgotten about Purple7x08_24 's first votes graphics from round 5, but you got Mesc's in on time which is awesome.

Just wondering if you have any more up your sleeve? If you don't then that's alright, if you'll indulge me I've knocked a couple up.

View attachment 1720215

View attachment 1720201

Mazel tov to both SBYM & Mofra for your first Mobbs Medal votes! You are now no longer in the Bottom 50 SFA players list!!!
While we're indulging ourselves!

X4nWg92.png

Agree with Rob, be hard to find anyone with a bad word about the fridge

Brilliant season omgfridge and congratulations mate !

Congrats to all the other winners / award recipients and thanks to all those that assisted with the presentation
not that hard, just message me, I have heaps of bad words about him.
most of them breaking my heart with this temporary move away from the Gumbies

While we're indulging ourselves!

X4nWg92.png
I just checked my own stats and noticed Im up to 37th all time and rising like a rocket.

Now that failed experiment of playing DenieD at ruck rover is finished, Falconista whack me back where I belong and Ill chase down these guys

It's the worst thing I have ever heard and terribly cringe, which is entirely appropriate for your performances in the second half of the Season...

Au contraire, that's probably the greatest Sweet FA centric song I've ever heard!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back