Event Season 34 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Count

Remove this Banner Ad

Why of course! Nothing better than unnecessarily throwing my weight around on an internet forum devoted to discussing imaginary football games. Thank you for asking šŸ˜

My lot are hopeless at organising coups - all talk and no actual action. I think they could be inspired by your leadership in this area....

Direct all comms to Zevon and tigs2010 - Mooch will also be providing assistance....

My lot are hopeless at organising coups - all talk and no actual action. I think they could be inspired by your leadership in this area....

Direct all comms to Zevon and tigs2010 - Mooch will also be providing assistance....
Are Zevon and tigs on speaking terms? Things seemed terse yesterdayā€¦

Are Zevon and tigs on speaking terms? Things seemed terse yesterdayā€¦

Zevon trying to coup tigs2010 - during the B&F count was unexpected, I'll admit - but it does show some forward progress. I'm backing that you can get them to aim at the actual correct target....

Zevon trying to coup tigs2010 - during the B&F count was unexpected, I'll admit - but it does show some forward progress. I'm backing that you can get them to aim at the actual correct target....
Iā€™m sure I can do that. I can do absolutely anything.

Except for handpass.

Why do I keep getting PMs from that mob then?

Why of course! Nothing better than unnecessarily throwing my weight around on an internet forum devoted to discussing imaginary football games. Thank you for asking šŸ˜

That in fact is why you will not be recruited by us. You would have to go via another Club first. I suggest the Roys where you can help TDC with his coup against himself.

Truth is you are rusted on to the weakling of the two Foundation Clubs. Our games v the Dees would not be as much fun without the likes of you, Jin, Headless, Sante et al

That in fact is why you will not be recruited by us. You would have to go via another Club first. I suggest the Roys where you can help TDC with his coup against himself.

Truth is you are rusted on to the weakling of the two Foundation Clubs. Our games v the Dees would not be as much fun without the likes of you, Jin, Headless, Sante et al
Thereā€™s Buckleyā€™s chance that Iā€™ll go back to the Furies.

Canā€™t think of anyone daft enough to return once theyā€™d escaped.

1669435492323.png

I don't think I'm asking for anything unreasonable like that am I ???
Thereā€™s always a limit to the underhand things one will do. Knifing an incumbent is absolutely fine, but I WILL NOT voluntarily dispossess myself of the ball in such a fashion that it is impossible for me to improve my already incredible goal tally. Never ever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dalqcGH.png

WTF Tarkyn_24

One Hundred Sgn GIF by SomeGoodNews

Thereā€™s always a limit to the underhand things one will do. Knifing an incumbent is absolutely fine, but I WILL NOT voluntarily dispossess myself of the ball in such a fashion that it is impossible for me to improve my already incredible goal tally. Never ever.

thats fair enough.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back