Event SEASON 35 MOBBENFUHRER MEDAL NIGHT - 6PM AEST START - Congratulations Fridge

Remove this Banner Ad

an9zxNo_700b.jpg

I resonate with this. Mine takes great pleasure in mocking this sort of stuff. You know this story.
Mrs Goose stitched me up once at a sportsman dinner, before I got up to chat about some serious junior development and elite pathways and stuff, she was telling the MC about me getting all carried away about winning the Gumbies Bnf.
Resulted in me trying to explain the SFA to a bunch of drunk rugby league fans as the MC quizzed me on it.. It ended up being a good laugh
Did you actually tell them that you essentially look at a RNG and pretend you are a footballer or try to play it off as if SFA was a real sport?

This should be good, go on....
The Gumbies are looking to run this in the traditional week by week nominations next year.
The week by week noms bring the rookies to the fore earlier.
We will co-ordinate and include any sophomores who want to be involved.

The Gumbies are looking to run this in the traditional week by week nominations next year.
The week by week noms bring the rookies to the fore earlier.
We will co-ordinate and include any sophomores who want to be involved.
Sounds good, we had Falconista and Kilroy helping us out this season, I'm sure that you could all collaborate and continue to make it a great event

GWS Goose have you caught up yet?
Getting there.
The going through the thread and making comments 3 hours afterwards is one of my many endearing qualities

Congratulations Broken on winning the thing that shows what a terrific asset and contributor you are to the SFA.

The rest of you...
Meh Kinda GIF by Cultura

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you actually tell them that you essentially look at a RNG and pretend you are a footballer or try to play it off as if SFA was a real sport?
I explained exactly what it is. A random generated game which we have no control of, yet we spend all week sledging each other and bragging how good we are like it is really us. Explained the. Mobbs and we make up bullshit media like it is real

Remove this Banner Ad

Back