Event Season 34 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Count

Remove this Banner Ad

Awesome stuff, I love the long game, these things shouldn’t be rushed! Congrats to all winners 🥂

Thanks for a fun night Kennedy Parker Hate and all the volunteers who again put in their own time for this stuff, we appreciate it 👍🏻

View attachment 1561124

View attachment 1561121

All votes are below
PlayerVotes
Tigerturbulance
21​
Tarkyn_24
18​
The Greatest Ava
16​
tigs2010
16​
Grav
14​
Millky95
14​
MP_
14​
CakeEater
13​
damicky
11​
Denied
11​
pantskyle
10​
Soggy2112
9​
Theinjuryfactory
9​
Barrybran
8​
Bovo
8​
Callums_Guns
8​
CatToTheFuture
8​
DERRINALPHIL
9​
Strigoi
8​
The Filth Wizard
8​
akkaps
7​
Bonz
7​
Broken
7​
ShaunDuggan
7​
thewizardmelon
7​
Wosh
7​
Bluelegs
6​
Hatchy1992
6​
James Colorado
6​
kickthething
6​
NaturalDisaster
6​
Cubs2Lions
5​
Dominic03
5​
Dragodelph
5​
GreyCrow
5​
GWS Goose
5​
Hate
5​
manangatang
5​
Pie 4 Life
5​
spudmaster
5​
Beez
4​
Frothies McVeigh
4​
nahnah
4​
Proper Gander
4​
Sunshineboy
4​
Aristotle Pickett
3​
Brenton Davy
3​
Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever
3​
DERO
3​
Electronic_Renaissance
3​
Footyguy13
3​
HaroLad
3​
I Dont Care
3​
Itsmyshow
4​
JoshWoodenSpoon
3​
JyeDye
3​
Milera2Betts
3​
Muddiemoose
3​
okeydoke7
3​
omgfridge
3​
Power Raid
3​
Rodney Dangerfield
3​
RU_
3​
tugga
3​
U2tigers
3​
Zevon
3​
Cap
2​
CrimsonViolet
2​
darthmann
2​
GremioPower
2​
MC Bad Genius
2​
Sab22
2​
serial_thrilla
2​
snozulu
2​
terrybull
2​
Bloodyswan
1​
brahj
1​
Brick Loosener
1​
crazywildhorse
1​
Dadda Dave
1​
Dinsdale
1​
gab213
1​
Headless
1​
kananooks
1​
LukeParkerno1
1​
por_please_ya
1​
Robertio
1​
sante
1​
Senor M
1​
Sky
1​
The Cryptkeeper
1​
Robertio you’re s**t lol

Congratulations to my friend Tigerturbulance on winning the Season 34 Mobbenfuhrer Medal. A remarkable feat as captain of a club that has just come into the league. Well done on your efforts overall. A riveting count!

Here are the votes by Club:
3z3fj1W.png

Here is an updated career Top 10 vote-getters:
YAZPOXg.png

Mazel tov Tigerturbulance for winning a Mobbs, to tigs2010 & Tarkyn_24 for getting close, to Mrs Turbo Jabba73 Hate & Barrybran for your various awards, to everyone who put the night on and to all who polled votes, particularly my Wazzas who expertly tricked the sim in recognising you in what was a dirty season.

Good night all.

Thanks for taking the time to put this together, you have destroyed my hard won perfect record of never having won any awards … twice in a week.

Looking forward to finding out what joining this exclusive club means, hopefully there is cake during the ceremonial expunging of all previous Banhammer records.
I never got a Tflua Tiger award.

So theres no cake for you

Congratulations to all Tigerturbulance, Mrs Turbo, Barrybran, Hate, Jabba73 on your respective awards.

Thanks to all the volunteers, yes it's been a long night but just be thankful that I didn't do the usual thing I do with these awards which is to tell everyone to piss off at 10pm and come back tomorrow.

Congratulations to my friend Tigerturbulance on winning the Season 34 Mobbenfuhrer Medal. A remarkable feat as captain of a club that has just come into the league. Well done on your efforts overall. A riveting count!

Here are the votes by Club:
3z3fj1W.png

Here is an updated career Top 10 vote-getters:
YAZPOXg.png

463783AB-67B0-4A3B-BA5F-3A5A21EA04B4.gif

I'll update all the posts in this thread over the weekend to placeholder for a while and will revamp the pages on Sweet F.A+ to be similar hopefully next season if I have time/get through other things on the list.

While we’re on this Hate does SweetFA+ have a listing of players by career Mobbs votes? I went hunting it before but couldn’t find one. But I am notoriously lazy
Can be found under the Statistics dropdown at the bottom. I need to do add the votes in and do a small rewrite to actually show them. (read the warning on the page), but I'll do that this weekend too. I'll be enabling all votes to display on every match page ever too.

I'll update all the posts in this thread over the weekend to placeholder for a while and will revamp the pages on Sweet F.A+ to be similar hopefully next season if I have time/get through other things on the list.

Can be found under the Statistics dropdown at the bottom. I need to do add the votes in and do a small rewrite to actually show them. (read the warning on the page), but I'll do that this weekend too. I'll be enabling all votes to display on every match thread ever too.

You are an ornament to the game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1560825

Hello and welcome to the Season 34 Mobbenfuhrer Medal count to determine the SFA's best and fairest.

The Mobbs Medal is awarded to the best and most consistent player as judged by the Sim. Each game, the sim randomly generates text commentary, stats as well as the best 3 players for each game. These votes are collected by the Simmers and sent privately to the Admin to be recorded.​

Tonight there will be several honours awarded.
  • Fred Medal Presentation (Award for Leading Goal Kicker)
  • TFLUA-Tiger Award Presentation (Award for best sim performer decided by the Administrator)
  • Frankston Rover Award Presentation (Award for best contribution as awarded by the Administrator)
  • EKA Medal Presentation (Award for most Outstanding Rookie as decided by the committee)
  • Mobbs Medal Winner Presentation

The official count will commence shortly, but first I would like to say a massive thank you to volunteers who made this night possible. The game-by-game write-ups are done by DenieD, mwerps, Grand Uncle Horace, Mooch and also some assistance from Dingster. Hate will once again be providing milestone graphics throughout and over the course of the night damicky will be roaming across the room interviewing some prominent personalities in the Sweet FA.

I'd also like to thank the sim team Barrybran, Cadsky, Dingster, philreich, Wosh and FootyGuy13 on the tremendous work done across the season. manangatang on helping manage league affairs and Ljp86 on reliably posting the ladder on a weekly basis as always.

P.S. Also keep your eye on the Grand Final Thread, I will post one round of the vote count in there as a nod to one of the more memorable Mobbs night moments. If anyone is confused as to what is going on we will know they did not read the OP.​
Cheers to Kennedy Parker for running the Season 34 Mobbenfuhrer Medal and those who assisted (DenieD, mwerps, Grand Uncle Horace, Mooch, Dingster, and damicky.

Thank you to the sim team Barrybran, Cadsky, Dingster, philreich, Wosh, and FootyGuy13 who keep the games coming. manangatang for his efforts as the second commander and Ljp86 for his work all season too.

A huge congratulations to all those I have already thanked that took home a prize tonight.

Mobbenfuhrer Medal night is one of my favourite events in the Sweet Football Association calendar. A true pleasure. Always enjoyable and full of laughs and celebration.

Good night :thumbsu:

tflua-tiger-medal-png.1430203

Now I will award the TFLUA-Tiger Award for Administrator's Choice of best QOOTY player of Season 34. For this award, I look beyond the raw statistics and dig deeper into the context of the player's performance and will generally look for those who are outstanding in roles that might not generate a lot of stats.

This season's TFLUA-Tiger Award may be a surprise to many as it is UNPRECEDENTED for a player in this position to win any individual award.

I would like to award the Season 34 TFLUA-Tiger Award to the Baghdad Bombers' Jabba73.

Many of you might be hopping over to Sweet FA Plus and thinking WTF!!?

View attachment 1560967

How can such shithouse stats be rewarded as the best sim player by any metric!?!

And yes, they do look like very s**t stats if you want to measure on a purely statistical criteria.

But I have conducted in-depth research into Jabba73's performances in the back pocket and found out that he had a dominant season as a defensive player.

Jabba73's season:​
  • R1: 21 disposals, 9 marks - 1 goal conceded
  • R2: 3 disposals - 0 goals conceded - oppo donuts!
  • R3: 1 disposal - 4 goals conceded
  • R4: 5 dispsoals - 1 goal conceded
  • R5: 2 disposals - 0 goals conceded - oppo donuts!
  • R6: 6 disposals - 0 goals conceded (Elmer_Judd All-SFA FP)
  • R7: 11 disposals, 3 marks - 0 goals conceded - oppo kickless
  • R8: 7 disposals, 6 tackles - 2 goals conceded
  • R10: 2 disposals - 1 goal conceded
  • R11: 9 disposals, 3 marks - 1 goal conceded
  • R12: 7 disposals, 1 mark - 0 goals conceded - oppo kickless
  • R13: 27 disposals, 5marks,1goal - 0 goals conceded
  • QF: 12 disposals, 2 marks 0 goals conceded
  • PF: 7 disposals 0 goals conceded - oppo kickless
When you look into the performances of his opposing forward pocket. Jabba73 managed to keep his opponent in 8 out of 14 games to date. Two occasions he kept his opposition to donuts, zero stats all round and on two other occasions the opponent didn't even get a kick. He also kept All-SFA Forward Pocket Elmer_Judd goalless when they went head to head. In fact he only conceded more than 1 goal on two occasions this season and only really had one game against the Old Boys where his opponent really beat him.

For such incredibly miserly defense, I would like to congratulate Jabba73 on winning the TFLUA-Tiger Award and being the first ever back pocket to do so.

show_image.php
Under-rated and therefore deserving of this recognition Jabba73

Another victory for the little guy.

So proud.

3CCCE9CF-9631-4C0B-A11C-8594E21BAD48.png

Oh yeah and * you Zevon

I’m sorry. I can see now how those 2 votes I cost you made all the difference since you finished 5 points behind the winner. I’ll do better next time I promise

I’m sorry. I can see now how those 2 votes I cost you made all the difference since you finished 5 points behind the winner. I’ll do better next time I promise
It’s not just the votes you stole. It’s the lack of goal assists that I had due to your full forward skill or lack thereof that must be factored in.

rd-2-png.1430190

home
Round 2
away
4.5 (29)QTR 11.0 (6)
6.8 (44)QTR 24.3 (27)
13.11 (89)QTR 36.4 (40)
17.12 (114)Full Time11.9 (75)

After having the bye in the very first week, Fighting Furies were hoping to start their season with a win. Bears were hoping to not lose again after their round 1 loss to the Royals. Furies got off to a flyer with 4 of the first 5 goals of the game. Las Vegas tried to hit back in the second quarter but Furies were well in control of the game and walked all over them to finish as 39 point victors.

NaturalDisaster showed his new teammates how it's done, with 25 disposals, 9 hitouts and 2 goals. James Colorado stepped up to the plate in their new co-captaincy role with 20 disposals and 3 goals to lead from the front. crazywildhorse was solid on the wing with 24 disposals and 6 marks. Electronic_Renaissance put in a great performance with 26 disposals, 5 tackles and a goal. Millky95 and Broken combined for 13 tackles in the midfield.

Goals -
Fighting Furies;
James Colorado 3; Naturaldisaster, Kananooks, Scythe94, Tugga 2; BringouttheGimp, Chronz, Dominic03, Grockadoc, rfctigerarmy, Rioli8217

Las Vegas Bears; Matera92, Jezmiester 2; Grin, Electronic_Renaissance, Millky95, Muddiemoose, Rookiepick, Terrybull, Test Tickle

Best -
Fighting Furies;
Naturaldisaster, Crazywildhorse, James Colorado

Las Vegas Bears; Electronic_Renaissance, Millky95, Broken, Jezmiester, Terrybull

View attachment 1560877

Electronic_Renaissance NaturalDisaster Broken

home
Round2
away
3.1 (19)QTR 11.3 (9)
6.2 (38)QTR 27.3 (45)
9.4 (58)QTR 312.4 (76)
11.5 (71)Full Time15.7 (97)

Wonders and Bombers both won their round 1 fixtures and were squaring off to see which team would entrench themselves early inside the top 8. The Wonders kicked ahead early in the first quarter to put themselves up 3 goals to 1. The second quarter was where Baghdad got the momentum and kicked themselves into the lead at half-time. From there it was all Baghdad as they ran away 28 point victors after a dominant second half.

Cadsky (Moz) kept the scoreboard ticking over for the Wonders with 5 goals. NinjaSwan and SM got equal most marks in the game with 7 marks each. Brenton Davy and damicky combined for 11 tackles in the midfield. gab213 in just their second game in sweet-fa put together a great performance of 21 disposals, 5 marks and 2 goals. Bovo had the most frees for this game with 5. iDon kicked 4 goals and was arguably the difference maker in-front of goal on the day.

Goals -
West Coast Wonders;
Moz 5; ClarkeM 2; AnUltimateRessie, damicky, dogs105, SSwans2011

Baghdad Bombers; Idon 4; thecoach16, Gab213 2; Bovo, kickthething, Kohphi, Ligma, Pugsley, Robertio, The Greatest Ava

Best -
West Coast Wonders;
Moz, NinjaSwan, Brenton Davy, damicky, ClarkeM

Baghdad Bombers; Gab213, kickthething, Pugsley, The Greatest Ava, Bovo, Idon

View attachment 1560878
damicky Bovo

home
Round 2
away
6.3 (39)QTR 16.4 (40)
13.8 (86)QTR 28.8 (56)
16.12 (108)QTR 313.11 (89)
17.21 (123)Full Time16.16 (112)

East Side Phoenix were coming off another defeat at the hands of the Roys and were desperate to get on the winners list this season. Mount Buller were hoping to continue their stellar form to start the season. Both teams wrestled for control of the game early on, but neither team to break away. It wasn't until the second quarter when the Demons kicked 7 goals to 2 that they started dominating the game. Phoenix would do everything they could to try and get back into the contest, but could never quite reach Mount Buller as they ended up losing by 11 points.

sante kick started his brilliant season with 30 disposals, 7 marks and a goal. Heardy_101 had probably their best game this season with 26 disposals and 6 marks. manangatang and Crimsonviolet (Greenery ) were once again gathering touches everywhere on the wings. Hate turned back the clock to put in a great ruck performance with 29 disposals, 12 hitouts and a goal.

MP_ was everywhere on the ground, gathering 30 disposals, 7 tackles and a goal. akkaps was the top tackler on the day with 10 to their name. thewizardmelon matched it with Hate for the majority of the game with 18 hitouts, 20 disposals and a goal of his own. Retiree-to-be Chipmunk jump started his brilliant final season with 29 disposals and 6 marks from the center square.

Goals -
Mount Buller Demons;
Bluelegs 4; Azarole 3; Cooney, Demonjim, Manangatang 2; Crimsonviolet, Hate, Headless, Sante

East Side Phoenix; Itsmyshow 5; DERO, The Blue Weirdo 2; Akkaps, MP_, Mwerps, raskolnikov, Sey666, thewizardmelon, Tim Evans Bears

Best -
Mount Buller Demons;
Sante, Heardy_101, Hate, Crimsonviolet, Proper Gander, Manangatang

East Side Phoenix; Akkaps, Chipmunk, MP_, Itsmyshow, thewizardmelon, Mwerps

View attachment 1560880
akkaps MP_ Hate

How has damicky got 3 votes in a losing side for 11 touches, 5 tackles and 50 fantasy point? I mean probs 15 players in front of that. Lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back