Event Season 33 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Count - Count starts 7.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations damicky. I'm so proud of my efforts that have turned you into the best player in the league. I truly am the best captain this league has ever seen.
Elite

DemonJim and pantskyle would love sharing first place.
I would have thought that I would have been passed already.

Look at my skills being wasted in the backline! That's the biggest issue here. All because of some guy a while back that deemed me playing anywhere where I can touch the ball not worth my 20+ ppw per season.

The TFLUA_Tiger Award was created as the Committees choice of the best player in the sim back in Season 12, in response to the proclivity of Mids winning the Mobbenfuhrer Medal. In S28, ownership of this award was given back to the Committee, who voted on whatever criteria they each felt most appropriate for the best player of the season, on a 3-2-1 basis.

10/12 clubs voted for the TFLUA Tiger award this season (and one almost refused because they felt that they were above it). T2B_, Pie 4 Life, por_please_ya, Agent93, Ulahoopski, Elmer_Judd, GremioPower, Mobbs, Headless, Bonz, Proper Gander, Matera92 & zackah were all considered this this seasons TFLUA Tiger award.

The winner of the Season 33 TFLUA Tiger Award is East Side's ex skipper Agent93. During an outstanding season in the Center, he topped the league for disposals (Ave 21.8), marks (Ave 6.4) & Exie (Ave 99.1). His best performance came in Round 13 against the Wonders where he got 26 disposals, took 11 marks and kicked 3 goals.

Congratulations on the TFULA award Agent!
Welcome to the club! We'll have another past winners catch up once we can locate Halfy.

Here is how the overall league history picture is looking after the Season 33 Mobbenfuhrer Medal count:

Kv1486X.gif

Will be outright first by the end of next season.

Watch out everyone.

Mazel tov damicky, don't question how just embrace it!

Well done to my boys pantskyle & TheInjuryFactory for catching the judge's eye.

Also...

WHAT THE F*CK IS THIS?

Saw that too. I figure it was NaturalDisaster having one of his classical Dumbass moments.

Congrats to all the winners esp serial_thrilla for all his stellar work.

Big ups to ND on pulling together a great night and Hate for his brilliant work.

On a personal note I am amused to have kept another clean Mobbs sheet. I was at risk in Round 11 but can thank Comrade damicky for picking up the 1 vote, which incidentally got him over the line.

On a personal note I am amused to have kept another clean Mobbs sheet. I was at risk in Round 11 but can thank Comrade damicky for picking up the 1 vote, which incidentally got him over the line.
You must have played on the wing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw that too. I figure it was NaturalDisaster having one of his classical Dumbass moments.

Congrats to all the winners esp serial_thrilla for all his stellar work.

Big ups to ND on pulling together a great night and Hate for his brilliant work.

I usually have Mobbs clean sheets. I don't want to make assumptions, but I have a suspicion that moving from full-back to ruck rover might have something to do with it 🤔

I played nearly all of last season on the Wing & didn’t poll a single vote
Yep that's the point. None of the best performing wingers this season polled a vote from what I can see. I played just under four seasons on the wing, won both a club B&F a TFLUA and was all-SFA 3 times as a winger but got maybe one or two Mobbs votes in that time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back