Event Season 33 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Count - Count starts 7.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

That's because you're a dud, i played every game on a wing and did not get a vote because i was unlucky.

No doubt.

I like the alliteration of RobR Ruck Rover. The sim may like it as well.

Suggest you have a chat with BLUEALLTHRU

No doubt.

I like the alliteration of RobR Ruck Rover. The sim may like it as well.

Suggest you have a chat with BLUEALLTHRU
I played RR my first three sesons, two top tens and an eighteen in the Mobbs, shift to the wing doughnuts. I'm after Lynney's back pocket next.

Last edited:

Well done DragoDelph! With no disrespect intended to the twelve other rookies, you have been magnificent and absolutely emphatically deserve this recognition as the best newcomer in season 33. Onya and here's to you!
You are way too modest. You were significantly better than this false idol.

Falconista robbed.

Here is how the overall league history picture is looking after the Season 33 Mobbenfuhrer Medal count:

Kv1486X.gif
Out of interest, how many places did I shoot up given this would be better than probably 15 or my seasons put together? 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there a full list somewhere (thread maybe stats board)?
There is a Mobbenfuhrer Medal thread on the archive board (check archive directory thread). I didn't update it in Season 32, but I'll get around to updating it this next week.

There is a Mobbenfuhrer Medal thread on the archive board (check archive directory thread). I didn't update it in Season 32, but I'll get around to updating it this next week.
I had a look and there is a stack of stuff on it, but I couldnt see a full vote count post season 22 (or something)
Am I missing it?

I had a look and there is a stack of stuff on it, but I couldnt see a full vote count post season 22 (or something)
Am I missing it?
MM votes are in the player career stats spreadsheet. Sort by that and you've got what you want.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back