Event Season 34 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Count

Remove this Banner Ad

Big, big night. How’s everyone pulling up this morning? Im stuffed.

I have had a knock on the door this morning, from a policeman on the doorstep and a couple of Powercor guys in fluoro hovering in the background. The cop showed me some grainy low-light CCTV from about 4am:

chimp drunk.gif

I know nothing; I wasn't there; they can't prove it was me. In fact all I can remember is kicking on and getting rather shitfaced at the OOBs afterparty celebrating Tigerturbulance and Mrs Turbo and not much after that.

I do remember being woken up rather rudely and taking exception to being prodded with a pole. Maybe this was me. Maybe it wasn't. Fortunately to humans all chimps look alike.

chimp power.jpg

I'm sure Ned Flanders can verify that I was fast asleep in my very comfortable dorm bed at the time. Ned?

paiela-mussolini.gif
25468E73-3875-4C84-9719-B479AAFBF789.gif

I didn't poll as well as I had hoped..... But congratulations to those who did !!

Lol. I met my expectations.

I have been doughnuts since my debut and comfortably maintained my record.

Lol. I met my expectations.

I have been doughnuts since my debut and comfortably maintained my record.
Horrie you were a guest of honor at the Chancellors table at the Ophidian Old Boys Award night,
everything was going to be downhill after reaching that lofty height

Big, big night. How’s everyone pulling up this morning? Im stuffed.
party music.gif party girl.gif party on table.gif

Had a really great night. The after party was huge: great music, dancing and celebrating

drunk girl backflips.gif

Then I made a Rookie error: Being drunk and showing off my qooty athleticism!

Horrie you were a guest of honor at the Chancellors table at the Ophidian Old Boys Award night,
everything was going to be downhill after reaching that lofty height

Aye. Twas a huge honour

Now tell me, did you happen to receive a little invite this morning to another event?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rapt with 3rd , that and my Moron of the year TheInjuryFactory it’s been a good season personally but winning a flag on Sunday would just be magnificent!
You certainly bested an extensive field Blue, let me tell you.

Proud of you. 🤗

I'm actively trying to organize a coup at the Roys, are you interested in assisting ???
Why of course! Nothing better than unnecessarily throwing my weight around on an internet forum devoted to discussing imaginary football games. Thank you for asking 😍

Remove this Banner Ad

Back