Event SEASON 36 MOBBENFUHRER MEDAL COUNT - START 6:15PM AWST

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol… Ljp86 robs the Drags of a prime position just as surely as the Drags rob oxygen from the comp.
Star Girl GIF by Erica Nlewedim

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody wow!!! I said last night that this place continues to surprise, and tonight only proves it! I'm speechless, so here's Friend of the Warriors Steve Buscemi to accept my award.

9235370-large.jpg

Congrats to Ljp86 Millky95 & norway blue on having awesome seasons, feels a bit like I stole it off you so sorry for that. If you like you can wear the medal for 30 minutes each.

Kennedy Parker & TheInjuryFactory thank you for putting on another outstanding night! It's before midnight too which is a real bonus.

Mazel tov to DenieD Gralin Falconista manangatang and [checks notes] okeydoke7 for winning awards tonight, you've all done bloody brilliantly this season and you deserve your success.

To my Warriors teammates, I'm here because of you. Straight up. This Mobbs Medal is yours as much as it is mine. Well kinda, but you know what I mean. You're all bloody rock stars!!!

Finally best of luck to the Gumbies and Bears this Sunday. Individual awards are great but you're playing for the ultimate prize, enjoy the rest of the build up and the game itself.​

Congratulations on your win Tonga Bob.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Congratulations Tonga Bob, Falconista, manangatang, DenieD, Gralin and okeydoke7 on your awards and well done to everyone involved in putting this together. Congratulations also to Ocha905 and King Tenz on your high finishes in the EKA. New posters are what makes this place keep ticking over and everyone has recognised your contributions.

Shoutout to Kennedy Parker, Grand Uncle Horace, Mooch, Falconista, and TheInjuryFactory for putting together the Season 36 Mobbenfuher Medal count!

Well done to those who won an award on the night:

• DenieD who got away with the Fred medal in a stellar season
  • okeydoke7 on winning whatever the TFLUA-Tiger award is going by these days. I won't be in a hurry to update Sweet F.A+ with the new name, just because I know okey is a huge fan of the TFLUA-Tiger name. 🤗
  • Falconista and manangatang who took home a Frankston Rover each in recognition for their contributions to the league, which were unwavering for the season. Welcome to the club!
  • Gralin on the EKA Medal. I had the great honour of seeing Gralin post each week and I hope to have that same honour for a long time to come. Well done to those who placed behind Gralin.

Most importantly, congratulations to Tonga Bob for becoming the third winner of the Mobbenfuhrer Medal for the Coney Island Warriors in what was a close count in the end. A well-deserved win.

I've updated Sweet F.A+ to reflect last nights count and awards. ✌

A012Gl5.png

2xBOG and 2 x 2nd best and not a vote…

The qumps are obviously picking the votes out of a hat. Or out of somewhere else…

Having said that, congratulations to Tonga Bob

Shoutout to Kennedy Parker, Grand Uncle Horace, Mooch, Falconista, and TheInjuryFactory for putting together the Season 36 Mobbenfuher Medal count!

Well done to those who won an award on the night:

• DenieD who got away with the Fred medal in a stellar season
  • okeydoke7 on winning whatever the TFLUA-Tiger award is going by these days. I won't be in a hurry to update Sweet F.A+ with the new name, just because I know okey is a huge fan of the TFLUA-Tiger name. 🤗
  • Falconista and manangatang who took home a Frankston Rover each in recognition for their contributions to the league, which were unwavering for the season. Welcome to the club!
  • Gralin on the EKA Medal. I had the great honour of seeing Gralin post each week and I hope to have that same honour for a long time to come. Well done to those who placed behind Gralin.

Most importantly, congratulations to Tonga Bob for becoming the third winner of the Mobbenfuhrer Medal for the Coney Island Warriors in what was a close count in the end. A well-deserved win.

I've updated Sweet F.A+ to reflect last nights count and awards. ✌

A012Gl5.png

Update: The page that shows the round-by-round table on the viewer is working for Season 36 now. I forgot to clear the cache. Oops.

Update: The page that shows the round-by-round table on the viewer is working for Season 36 now. I forgot to clear the cache. Oops.
We’d sack you, but …

Remove this Banner Ad

Back