Official Team Thread Dragons FFC | Season 36 Team Thread | Congratulations to serial_thrilla, our Season 36 Ljp86 Medallist!

Remove this Banner Ad

What a night it’s been! Now it’s time to really get the party started!

im drunk season 7 GIF
Drunk On One GIF

I guess this is my last official act as a Dragon. Love you guys! 💚 🐲
Gonna miss everyone!

Sad Puss In Boots GIF by PeacockTV
Aw gee that is true.

We love you Strigs! You'll be missed at Dragon Island but we'll see you around ☺️

The Ljp86 Medal Redux
🐲🥂 Presenting: Ljp86 Medal (Redux) 🐲🥂

Okay folks, for real this time, it's now time to announce the big one of tonight. The result may not be too surprising. Our winner was dominant on the Qooty field, but was hugely dominant off the Qooty field as well.

Yes, I am thrilled to announce the winner of the Season 36 Dragons Best and Fairest, the Ljp86 Medal, is none other than...

cbc kc GIF by Kim's Convenience's Convenience

Tonight Show Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

wait for it lol GIF by Shalita Grant

Wait For It GIF by Moonfall

Excited Golden State Warriors GIF by NBA

serial-god.png

serial_thrilla (again)!

Having already been the winner of this respective award last season, it's fair to say serial has form and also clearly consistency. Bringing him all the way to the final big award this evening, was a consistent and high output all season off the field. serial is well known around the league for not only being highly active (and the thorn in the side of many a would-be rule flouter, which he ESPECIALLY showed this season), but also consistently high quality posting that combines a versatility across topics, a cutting wit and a sprinkling (or perhaps some would argue, a Niagara Falls) of evil genius somewhere in there too.

The irony somewhat is that the former skipper has considered himself in a more relaxed holiday type mode since stepping down from captain duties, but really he hasn't lost a yard of pace at all, metaphorically speaking. May our Ljp86 Medallist have another tilt at the beez? Who knows, but regardless our serial is a top notch contributor to the Dragons and to the wider league as a whole, and there is no doubting his quality. It should also be noted that this season serial did return to the leadership group, providing as always, excellent guidance and a great steadier of the ship. Not only that, but serial continues to bring in new rookies to the club, keeping the new blood ticking over nicely (even if they ARE pretty much always Purple!)

Here's to you, serial_thrilla, the Season 36 Ljp86 Medallist. Congratulations on yet another fine season and well deserved award! 🥂

shocked philip j fry GIF

@

Last edited:

Okay folks, for real this time, it's now time to announce the big one of tonight. The result may not be too surprising. Our winner was dominant on the Qooty field, but was hugely dominant off the Qooty field as well.

Yes, I am thrilled to announce the winner of the Season 36 Dragons Best and Fairest, the Ljp86 Medal, is none other than...

cbc kc GIF by Kim's Convenience's Convenience's Convenience's Convenience

View attachment 1891753

serial_thrilla (again)!

Having already been the winner of this respective award last season, it's fair to say serial has form and also clearly consistency. Bringing him all the way to the final big award this evening, was a consistent and high output all season off the field. serial is well known around the league for not only being highly active (and the thorn in the side of many a would-be rule flouter, which he ESPECIALLY showed this season), but also consistently high quality posting that combines a versatility across topics, a cutting wit and a sprinkling (or perhaps some would argue, a Niagara Falls) of evil genius somewhere in there too.

The irony somewhat is that the former skipper has considered himself in a more relaxed holiday type mode since stepping down from captain duties, but really he hasn't lost a yard of pace at all, metaphorically speaking. May our Ljp86 Medallist have another tilt at the beez? Who knows, but regardless our serial is a top notch contributor to the Dragons and to the wider league as a whole, and there is no doubting his quality. It should also be noted that this season serial did return to the leadership group, providing as always, excellent guidance and a great steadier of the ship. Not only that, but serial continues to bring in new rookies to the club, keeping the new blood ticking over nicely (even if they ARE pretty much always Purple!)

Here's to you, serial_thrilla, the Season 36 Ljp86 Medallist. Congratulations on yet another fine season and well deserved award! 🥂

shocked philip j fry GIF

@
congrats Bonz

Final Leaderboards
🐲🥂 Final Leaderboards & Tally 🐲🥂

Coach's MVP:
Ljp86
Bradesmaen​
14​
PhenomenalV1​
10​
big_icky​
9​
prpl_jss/Purple Jesus​
6​
Strigoi​
5​
serial_thrilla​
5​
Chief​
5​
T2B_​
4​
Drizzy​
3​
Blaze Storm​
3​
DragoDelph​
2​
BringBackTheAnchor​
1​
Ge3ks​
1​
Hatchy1992​
1​
Ligma​
1​

Ljp86 Medal:
serial_thrilla
T2B_​
36​
PhenomenalV1​
31​
Strigoi​
30​
Ljp86​
30​
King Tenz​
28​
Greenery​
27​
Ligma​
26​
Bradesmaen​
26​
big_icky​
21​
DragoDelph​
21​
Drizzy​
16​
prpl_jss/Purple Jesus​
15​
Supersuns​
13​
Pie 4 Life​
12​
Hatchy1992​
11​
Blaze Storm​
11​
Chief​
10​
BringBackTheAnchor​
5​
DJ75​
3​
Ge3ks​
2​
Knifey Spoony​
1​

View attachment 1891753

serial_thrilla (again)!

shocked philip j fry GIF

@
Spongebob Squarepants Thumbs Down GIF

Final Thanks and Listing of Winners
🐲🥂 Fin 🐲🥂

With that ends our prestigious evening, and I would like to once again congratulate our winners in serial_thrilla. Ljp86, DragoDelph, PhenomenalV1, Drizzy, big_icky and Ligma for their respective medals!

Season 36 was also my last season in a captaincy role, and without producing a cringy-ass outgoing speech, I do want to say it was an honour getting to lead this fine SFA club. I wanted to at least get to do that at some point, and I did. Now, I'm super excited to get back to focusing all available energy on posting with you all and having a blast in the upcoming season. Greenery and the rest of the Leadership Group will take this place to new heights, mark my words.

Cheers all! 🥂

S36-final-medals-graphic.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1891753

serial_thrilla (again)!

shocked philip j fry GIF

@
I AM INVINCIBLE!!
images.jpeg-155.jpg

🐲🥂 Fin 🐲🥂

With that ends our prestigious evening, and I would like to once again congratulate our winners in serial_thrilla. Ljp86, DragoDelph, PhenomenalV1, Drizzy, big_icky and Ligma for their respective medals!

Season 36 was also my last season in a captaincy role, and without producing a cringy-ass outgoing speech, I do want to say it was an honour getting to lead this fine SFA club. I wanted to at least get to do that at some point, and I did. Now, I'm super excited to get back to focusing all available energy on posting with you all and having a blast in the upcoming season. Greenery and the rest of the Leadership Group will take this place to new heights, mark my words.

Cheers all! 🥂

View attachment 1892795
Congrats on the end of your captaincy, T2B_. I've always said that the number one goal of captaincy should be to have an exit plan... So, mission accomplished! 😎

Remove this Banner Ad

Back