Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 11 - Dragons FFC v Ophidian Old Boys @ Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for posting Wosh and pushing through your lag issues.

Thanks for the week OOBs, quite enjoyed it, bit of expected push and shove but also some wholesome and funny banter too. Not only that, this thread annihilated the other match threads for posts and activity, it wasn't even close.

Thanks for the week OOBs, quite enjoyed it, bit of expected push and shove but also some wholesome and funny banter too. Not only that, this thread annihilated the other match threads for posts and activity, it wasn't even close.
I haven’t looked, but I how does it compare to your week last week?

No one has my balls.

They are for everyone.
Hungry Dinner GIF

Angela Lansbury?!? WOW.
Quite a beauty. 🥰
She had a very long career - more than what most know her by…Murder, She Wrote.
Beautiful voice, too.
The Picture of Dorian Gray 1945
Gaslight 1944

She just rocked! 💚

Now it's official we are ****ed.

You rookies need to go and buy the Best Selling book

'Wooden Spoons for Dummies'

So many things you can do with them.

I am sure a few of us older players can post on the best uses for wooden Spoons.

For example - I used to do this to keep my kids out of my Liquor Cabinet.

__opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__serious_eats__seriouseats.com__images__2014__07__wooden-spoon-door-holding-3db0a376eb9d4590a1f4268946f9a54f.jpg
As a Carlton fan, i've seen more than enough of those things over the past twenty one years!:laughv1:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven’t looked, but I how does it compare to your week last week?
Was er... A fair bit quieter. Didn't even quite reach 700 posts for the thread. Roys and us just didn't click on much.

Was er... A fair bit quieter. Didn't even quite reach 700 posts for the thread. Roys and us just didn't click on much.
When I made those harambe jokes, I didn’t expect them to take it seriously

Yeah easily our best match thread this season.

Something about the Dragons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back