Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 2 - The Bing Match Preview - Dragons FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

AS PROMISED, THE LEAST EFFORT POSSIBLE PREVIEW IS HERE

The stage is set for a fiery clash between the Dragons FFC and the Ophidian Old Boys at Ljp86's Lair this weekend. Both teams are coming off impressive wins and are looking to keep their momentum going. But there's more than just points at stake in this match. There's also bad blood and history between these rivals, who have been involved in some nasty incidents on and off the pitch in recent seasons. Not to mention the accusations of player poaching that have added fuel to the fire. The Dragons FFC are confident that they can rise up and claim victory in the year of the dragon, while the Ophidian Old Boys are ready to strike with their venomous attack. It's going to be a thrilling and tense encounter that you don't want to miss.
Leadership Groups:
Tigerturbulance (C)
Mrs Turbo (LG)
Elton Johns Wig (LG)
Fleabane (LG)
thewizardmelon (LG)
Robertio (VC)
Braklet (LG)
Greenery ©
Pie 4 Life (LG)
T2B_ (LG)
DragoDelph (VC)
Ligma (LG) - Stand in Captain

HAVE AT IT FOLKS

View attachment 1899506

Sheesh, just our luck we’ve got two teams in a row with a combined IQ of season 37.

Excited Los Angeles Lakers GIF by Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty

About time the baby Bombers have a decent captain.
Dude, if anyone is the baby bombers it's you lot.

Though it feels more like the Bombers have been stripped of any identity, and now follow you around like a lost little puppy.

They've gone from guiness to light beer.

Dude, if anyone is the baby bombers it's you lot.

Aw look, the baby bombers are in denial already. How cute.

It’s okay Drago, we promise to only win by about 6 goals so you can keep some shred of dignity intact.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now come on Old Boys don't pick on the one lizard who has shown up for the match thread

DragoDelph I do apologise for my team members enthusiasm and hope you understand they are just a bit over excited being here

Dammit, missed post #2!

Hiya my old crew. Boy, things have kind of slipped here on Dragon Island. Where's that captain of yours... I think you tossed our old friend T2B_, more's the pity.
Nah I was ready to hang up the captaincy boots, had my fill. Back to being a pleb with less responsibility :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back