Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 2 - The Bing Match Preview - Dragons FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, what a win! Proud to play a part, but hoo boy I need some qoal kicking practice. (Except that my behinds were mostly b/c Dragon hands got in the way.)

Great game, Ophidians!

It was a fun week, my old Dragon pals. Sorry about the shellacking (not sorry).

Thanks for the time & posts, philreich!

#SackGreenery

Neither having much reason to brag, BRAB gave Bonz a bath. - 71m from 11 to 82.

ummmmmmm... I bet there's an AI image to go with that

Pretty sure a gif like that is in one of the thousands of complaints I received as head of diversity and inclusion when Bonz was posting for us.

Love the man but if I had to send out one more apology letter about his posting I was going to retire.

Neither having much reason to brag, BRAB gave Bonz a bath. - 71m from 11 to 82.

ummmmmmm... I bet there's an AI image to go with that
No No No GIF

In a resume-material performance, Mrs Turbo exposed DJ75's frailties. - 95m from 3 to 98.
Good game OOB's, good week Dragons and much thanks philreich for posting a tremendous WIN FOR THE OOBS!!

...and so it continues....
#cup2spoon2cup
Cup and wooden spooon OOB colours.png

Pie 4 Life was a fun week and you are a great rucking competitor for a pussy ;)

Got you by 1 HO 17 to 16

Consider yourself rucked by 245kg of love muscle and as per our Hit Out wager here is your avatar for the next week
  • In a resume-material performance, Tigerturbulance won the bout with Pie 4 Life. - 100m from 0 to 100.

View attachment 1903097
Haha congrats on the one extra hitout, will live up to the bet.

Bit stiff to be considered losing overall given I had 25 from the ruck and was the second highest scorer on-field. #stiff

Thanks for the week Dragons and OOBs :) it's always a pleasure!

Sorry for a bit of absence, stuck in training as I have world cup in a few weeks!
Stick it to them, hopefully better than you stuck it to us...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, that wasn't the result we were after, Dragons. We had a decent first few minutes but this deteriorated from there aside from a nice run at the beginning of the last quarter.

Ligma and Pie 4 Life were the standout this week with Purple Jesus and Greenery also chipping in as well on what was a tough day.

Next round is a chance to bounce back on what will be our second away trip of the season. Sorry I also couldn't be around much this week, I didn't have too much throughout the week.

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back