Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 2 - The Bing Match Preview - Dragons FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, what a win! Proud to play a part, but hoo boy I need some qoal kicking practice. (Except that my behinds were mostly b/c Dragon hands got in the way.)

Great game, Ophidians!

It was a fun week, my old Dragon pals. Sorry about the shellacking (not sorry).

Thanks for the time & posts, philreich!

#SackGreenery

Neither having much reason to brag, BRAB gave Bonz a bath. - 71m from 11 to 82.

ummmmmmm... I bet there's an AI image to go with that

Pretty sure a gif like that is in one of the thousands of complaints I received as head of diversity and inclusion when Bonz was posting for us.

Love the man but if I had to send out one more apology letter about his posting I was going to retire.

Neither having much reason to brag, BRAB gave Bonz a bath. - 71m from 11 to 82.

ummmmmmm... I bet there's an AI image to go with that
No No No GIF

In a resume-material performance, Mrs Turbo exposed DJ75's frailties. - 95m from 3 to 98.
Good game OOB's, good week Dragons and much thanks philreich for posting a tremendous WIN FOR THE OOBS!!

...and so it continues....
#cup2spoon2cup
Cup and wooden spooon OOB colours.png

Pie 4 Life was a fun week and you are a great rucking competitor for a pussy ;)

Got you by 1 HO 17 to 16

Consider yourself rucked by 245kg of love muscle and as per our Hit Out wager here is your avatar for the next week
  • In a resume-material performance, Tigerturbulance won the bout with Pie 4 Life. - 100m from 0 to 100.

View attachment 1903097
Haha congrats on the one extra hitout, will live up to the bet.

Bit stiff to be considered losing overall given I had 25 from the ruck and was the second highest scorer on-field. #stiff

Thanks for the week Dragons and OOBs :) it's always a pleasure!

Sorry for a bit of absence, stuck in training as I have world cup in a few weeks!
Stick it to them, hopefully better than you stuck it to us...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the week Dragons and OOBs :) it's always a pleasure!

Sorry for a bit of absence, stuck in training as I have world cup in a few weeks!
Best of luck, Bonz!

Use this bitter memory as fuel. 😛😘

OIG4.wA3thjZv34jpCdWHOYjo Medium.jpeg

Well, that wasn't the result we were after, Dragons. We had a decent first few minutes but this deteriorated from there aside from a nice run at the beginning of the last quarter.

Ligma and Pie 4 Life were the standout this week with Purple Jesus and Greenery also chipping in as well on what was a tough day.

Next round is a chance to bounce back on what will be our second away trip of the season. Sorry I also couldn't be around much this week, I didn't have too much throughout the week.

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 2 - The Bing Match Preview - Dragons FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back