Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 10 - Dragons FFC V Roys FFC @ Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Commiserations there Dragons. A typical Roys three quarter performance was somehow enough to get the job done. Trust us, we’re as surprised as you are. Best of luck for the rest of the season

Thanks for posting Woshenator

I'm starting to think we're just garbage 🤔😭
Awkward Fran Healy GIF by Travis

Reported for simmer abuse

It’s just that for once the simmer wasn’t being abused, they were the one doing the abusing!!

Drama Scandal GIF by Prince
I can't wait to see the ruling on this one.

Great work Roys. Beandip with the lucky 7! Not lucky for you Dragons but hey ho.

11 possessions at 100% efficiency and 4 marks for 53% of gametime suggests I deserve to start on the field next match
You'll get to learn that efficiency isn't generally a metric we look to at the Roys. Nice game nonetheless. Putting pressure on the selectors (ie TedDougChris ) is always fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i'm gonna have to watch Succession now aren't I
I would've thought it would be prerequisite viewing to be a member of the Roy's family?

But yes. Amazing show. Highly recommend. Finished up not too long ago so you can binge the whole show.

View attachment 1825280

Nah its not personal. I just have stuff I wanna see sometimes and its easier when theres spamming going on to temporarily limit what's displayed to a more Sweet FA-ey thread.

Let's not forget I used to put Bonz on ignore almost every week until matchday, and he was on my team!
All good Mobbs. We're ok.

For the record, I like the time and effort you put into making Sweet on Minecraft and cheers for the house 👍

I will always respect a gimmick like that

Wow looked who finally showed up.

How's it going, campaigner?

You have some balls coming after 2 rookies who haven't really had such a weird thread like this.

Fight Hbo GIF by SuccessionHBO

Are you a complete idiot or are you missing a few bits ???

You started complaining on ******* Tuesday morning that the thread wasn't active enough when it was posted on bloody Monday night. What moron thinks that's the way to make it more interesting ? You then ****ed off and didn't contribute for days and then came back and continued complaining. You've then cracked the sulks like a 2 year old and thrown all your toys out of the cot.

Well done - your fine contributions have made the rest of us look forward to the bye....

All good Mobbs. We're ok.

For the record, I like the time and effort you put into making Sweet on Minecraft and cheers for the house 👍

I will always respect a gimmick like that
I built your house out of recycled loss :p

Are you a complete idiot or are you missing a few bits ???

You started complaining on ******* Tuesday morning that the thread wasn't active enough when it was posted on bloody Monday night. What moron thinks that's the way to make it more interesting ? You then ****ed off and didn't contribute for days and then came back and continued complaining. You've then cracked the sulks like a 2 year old and thrown all your toys out of the cot.

Well done - your fine contributions have made the rest of us look forward to the bye....
I used to remove wisdom teeth on Fridays so that would be my bloody night. Mondays not so much.

Remember only worry about bleeding if you can hear it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back