Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 7 - Dragons FFC v Gumbies FFC @ Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

• In what was a very slow day for both, Falconista and Strigoi had an epic contest. - 13m from 0 to 13.
View attachment 1806251

…until we meet again.
Three times we've matched up in ruck and three times the sim has moved you. Is the sim sexist? :think:

Thanks Dragons, I say it every time but it's never a chore with you. philreich thanks for taking time out from headbutting your Ken Hinkley effigy to post.

Sorry I was late, I was enjoying West Perth winning the WAFL ressies because who gives a crap about Peel!?! 🎣🎣

Have a good one Gumbies. I like you guys.

Thread was slow-ish but it's good to have those weeks sometimes.

GWS Goose, have a good one brother. GG everyone else that rolled through, including these beez and Chat Pile fellas.

Y'all are alright.

Good win lads.

I think I'm going to need a new playing position though. I seem to be a turnover machine at CHB, and have an incredible ability to both get my ass kicked in contests while also giving away free kicks.

Good win lads.

I think I'm going to need a new playing position though. I seem to be a turnover machine at CHB, and have an incredible ability to both get my ass kicked in contests while also giving away free kicks.
GG mate.

I think I'm the same as you, I've been a bit crap in the sim.

Might need to try me in one of those premo positions. Apparently that's a thing.

That's how we like it. Hell if I had my way match threads wouldn't exist.

Good luck for the rest of the season. See you in the finals.
Yeah I don't mind it in a way. Not everything thread needs to be a degenerative spam fest like you get when you face the Mt. Buller Demons.

Bold assumption to make, us making finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 : 12.17 {lBP} - Tigerlaird to send the ball forward.
1 : 12.21 {lBP} - Great tackle by Pie 4 Life.
1 : 12.27 {lFP} - Greenery slowing down the play.
1 : 12.31 {lFP} - Greenery opens up the goalface.
1 : 12.37 {lFP} - That takes Greenery's goal tally to 1.
Dragons FFC : 1.5.11
Gumbies FFC : 0.0.0
Only kick Greenery got all day was off the back of my hard work. No doubt was a free kick and he “took advantage” 😉

Meanwhile I couldn’t hit the side of a barn door. Thought looks like I wasn’t alone. Another sucky performance Dragons, need to be better.

Only kick Greenery got all day was off the back of my hard work. No doubt was a free kick and he “took advantage” 😉

Meanwhile I couldn’t hit the side of a barn door. Thought looks like I wasn’t alone. Another sucky performance Dragons, need to be better.
I think the Gumbies were leaving you open because they know you're a liability, but that's fairly well known. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back