Event SEASON 36 RISING STAR AWARD NIGHT - Thursday 1800 AWST - Be there!

Who will win the S36 Rising Star?

• Ace Rimmer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • big_icky

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Billy87

• caesar88

• cats_09

• DemurePrincess

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Drizzy

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Footy Is The Win

• Freddy Swift

• Gralin

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • HotPiesWithSauce

• Irish BlueBagger

• Iva Bigun

• JoseMourinho

• King Tenz

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • madman18

• nobbyiscool

• Ocha905

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Pistol Night

• Pure Grunt

• ScrappyDo

• Shuestar13

• The Sultan

• TigerImposter

• Tjohn

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1859598
Congrats to all rookies for showing up and especially to the winner Ocha905
That was close - unlucky Gralin
Looked like a good presentation, Frederico_WA. Well done to all involved and congratulations cats_09 Ocha905 on winning.
In all seriousness congrats Ocha905

You join a glorious long line of Rising Star winners that no doubt means you will go on to do great things in this league.

PS. It also means you probably won't win the EKA...
Thanks heaps for the well wishes. It's been a pleasure interacting with such a lovely bunch of characters.

Like most I think that was an absolute boilover with a formula more sus than the AFL's priority pick one.

The pressure is on me now and I hope to well and truly live up to the award and other poster's who have won it.

Thanks heaps to Frederico_WA and the others who helped organise this. A massive effort and I'm very appreciative.

I'm hoping to get into some media next season and get to laugh and melt with you all again soon.

Cheers :beermug:

King Tenz was an Honorary Wonder this Season
Adam Sandler Comedy GIF by Netflix Is a Joke

Thanks heaps for the well wishes. It's been a pleasure interacting with such a lovely bunch of characters.

Like most I think that was an absolute boilover with a formula more sus than the AFL's priority pick one.

The pressure is on me now and I hope to well and truly live up to the award and other poster's who have won it.

Thanks heaps to Frederico_WA and the others who helped organise this. A massive effort and I'm very appreciative.

I'm hoping to get into some media next season and get to laugh and melt with you all again soon.

Cheers :beermug:
Well done to you Ocha905 ... enjoy the offseason and looking forward to seeing you in some media! 👌

Congratulations to all the rookies this season, hope you've have a blast!

Well done to Ocha905 - you already knew you were valued within the barbed wire fences walls at Coney Island, but now you can take pride in knowing you're valued within the larger SFA community as well.

Great job on hosting tonight Frederico_WA :beermug:
Congrats to my fellow Warrior Ocha905 this made my Friday7
As I wholeheartedly said in the interview I couldn't have done it without my teammates so this is a reflection on the Warriors more than an induvidual.

Thanks immensely for being absolute gems and let's get on the beers to celebrate!

Well done Ocha905- a worthy winner. The Rising Star combines on-field and posting performance and you have been proficient at both.

Frederico_WA- I know for a fact how much frustration and effort goes into the Rising Star presentation. You've done well.

To cats_09, nobbyiscool and HotPiesWithSauce you are all stars. I've 'borrowed' GWS Goose's debit card so let's have a * great night!
Congrats Ocha905 something the great Ronnie Raven couldn’t achieve
I think I put to much sauce on my pie

Thanks heaps! All this well wishing from SFA legends is a little overwhelming tbh.

Congrats Ocha905. Well deserved 👏🏻
I'm a little dubious lol!

It's a special rookie group for sure though and an honour to be apart of. With yourself and the other rookies the league is in good shape for the future!

Hey where's the spiel you asked us to write huh?! 🤣 All those wasted words Frederico_WA :p

Congratulations Ocha905 !! I feel like I interact with you in the SC more than the SFA 😂 well deserved!

Congrats to everyone else 😊 and good luck for the EKA!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey where's the spiel you asked us to write huh?! 🤣 All those wasted words Frederico_WA :p

Congratulations Ocha905 !! I feel like I interact with you in the SC more than the SFA 😂 well deserved!

Yeah I second this.
* you Frederico_WA for wasting my time in that PM!

Thanks Porps!

That's fair haha, our match thread was ages ago! I hope to branch out into media next season so look out, you'll probably be sick of me soon :laughv1:

I wrote a short essay on the 5 Old Boy rookies and was wondering the same thing.

Just as well Mrs Turbo was there to help me through it...................

tumblr_op9z5npAeH1r8dxfio2_r1_500.gif

J

Congrats Ocha905 - you've been the EKA favourite for the back-half of the season for a reason! 👏
Cheers Serial, you've been a massive supporter right from the beginning (I still don't understand why) and I'm very appreciative.

I think 1 award for me is 1 too many but am honoured nonetheless. Hopefully though another rookie can get some deserved attention with the EKA!

* spoon hitting glass noises *

Ocha905 from the day you walked through the front door at Van Cortlandt Park we at the Warriors knew that you were destined for greatness, so it comes as no surprise at all that you've been adjudged as the Rising Star for season 36. But I'm absolutely stoked that the rest of the SFA recognise how good you've been this season as well, it's a wonderful springboard towards a brilliant qareer in the SFA. And it's a rookie award that doesn't come with a curse!!!! Bloody proud of you mate!

Congrats also to the placegetters in Gralin King Tenz Pure Grunt & sausageroll for also having outstanding rookie seasons. I will watch your qareers with great interest.

Well done also to Frederico_WA & RonnieRaven for putting the event together. It's a big (and sometimes thankless) job but you've bloody well pulled it off!

The rookie cohort this season is tight af, the league is in a stronger position now than what it was at the start of the season because of you.

I wrote a short essay on the 5 Old Boy rookies and was wondering the same thing.

Just as well Mrs Turbo was there to help me through it...................

tumblr_op9z5npAeH1r8dxfio2_r1_500.gif

J
Ok, ok, ok ...

I'll make them into some plaques when I update the past winners plaque.
But if the rookie isn't here for S37 it'll be a tombstone instead.

serial_thrilla por_please_ya

Well done Ocha905, I couldn’t be prouder. I identified you in the same way I’ve identified many… beez winners. Future admins. EKA’s. Multiple all SFA. League captains. I share in all of their wins and I share in yours.

To digress from my own personal eye it’s one thing to be regarded highly in the league but one thing stands out with you and that is your teamwork and your enthusiasm to engage and contribute. I have no doubt the Warriors are proud collectively of you and you have been a sensational contributor and team player this season. I couldn’t be happier you, like many before you, understand just what this place is and have carved your own niche so early.

Back