This just in.
Seven recruitment PMs from Cadsky.
(..and a couple from me, ngl).
a45236d4b6428f7a00eb8d1a10869558.jpg

Interview: Gralin
GETTING TO KNOW:
CutPaste_2023-08-27_12-52-52-207.jpg

1. Are you enjoying the league so far?
I am thanks Chat Pile. Mount Buller is a lovely place and they've made me feel right at home. Hospitality around the league so far has been excellent.

2. Your captain is known to induce feelings of carnal lust in men and women alike. How do you keep composed when in their presence?
As my Captain would tell you himself the secret is to be Calm, Collected, German.
1692831768789.png

3. Its 2am and you're walking down a dark alley by yourself. A strange looking man seemingly materialises from behind a skip and offers you a selection of cupcakes he claims he baked at home. These cupcakes smell irradiated but you can't seem to control the urge to stuff your face. Now, the question is, what colour pants are you wearing in this instance?
As everyone knows I'm a jeans and striped long sleeve top kind of muppet. So I'd most likely be wearing blue pants in this instance.
I do love a good irradiated cupcake though, spicy food is a weakness.

4. HBF is famously the best position to play if you want to impress people. Why are you playing in an inferior position?
Have you seen the quality of the half back line at the Demons? It's absolutely phenomenal. I'm doing my apprenticeship on the wing opposite the flying emu, in 5-10 seasons I might have achieved the kind of success worthy of a half back flank though.

5. It's early days but are there any teams or posters that have provided the adequate entertainment required for you to stick around in the league?
Yes there's been a parade of quality contributors in the Demon's match threads so far this season. Tarks, Headless, Hate, Wosh, Scythe94, the list goes on.

I think the most entertaining part for me so far though has been re-reading my own content each time I receive another notification though.

6. Which team has the best logo in your opinion?
Clearly it's the Mount Buller Demons Chat Pile.

7. Do you think my dad will ever come back from his ciggies run?
Yes I do. I'm sure he's on his way right now in fact.

8. Would you be in favour of forced username changes especially if there was some sort of governing body that decides which names are worthy of keeping or not?
I often wonder what name I'd have if not Gralin. One thing I like about the SFA though is that we get to choose our own names, having seen the administration of this league up close over the past few weeks I'm not sure I'd trust a governing body to provide appropriate names that we'd all be happy with.

9. When you're not kicking the qooty around, what are you generally doing on bigfooty?
I spend a lot of time across the site helping keep it running. The rest of the time I spend thinking up new ways to annoy people.

10. How does this photo make you feel?
CutPaste_2023-08-27_12-45-31-506.jpg

Well not like I want a glass of milk that's for sure.

11. What song would you pick as your entrance music when running onto the ground?
It would have to be this banger. Can't get enough of the whole album.

Back