Media Rising Star - Season 36 (?)

Will this thread get finished?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

that is exactly how it's done - hey Cadsky :p :purpleheart: :)
yDChhXhGE6Ma4.gif

So a rookie from the Dragons can win it because they can afford to play their rookie in a premium position due to their lack of established talent but a Royals rookie can't because we actually have players that deserve those premium spots over a rookie? The sim performance should have nothing to do with it.

View attachment 1783715

So a rookie from the Dragons can win it because they can afford to play their rookie in a premium position due to their lack of established talent but a Royals rookie can't because we actually have players that deserve those premium spots over a rookie? The sim performance should have nothing to do with it.
What's a premium position?

What's a premium position?
One that is more likely to get better stats ie W, C, RU, RO, RR, FF. Typically most rookies start in less prominent positions like int or BP or maybe even FP and those positions are far less likely to produce a top line performance.

One that is more likely to get better stats ie W, C, RU, RO, RR, FF. Typically most rookies start in less prominent positions like int or BP or maybe even FP and those positions are far less likely to produce a top line performance.
Where do you play?

Players that have been around for multiple seasons and contributed consistently to earn the best positions.
And you're saying the dragons don't have that?

And you're saying the dragons don't have that?
T2B_ Is well aware of my feelings towards the depth of the dragons list 😉

But they are just a team I used as an example. Their rookie seems to be in a good position for rising star so far. I just don't think he deserves it off the back of a random sim performance because he is playing in a prime position.

T2B_ Is well aware of my feelings towards the depth of the dragons list 😉

But they are just a team I used as an example. Their rookie seems to be in a good position for rising star so far. I just don't think he deserves it off the back of a random sim performance because he is playing in a prime position.
So you're preference is to ignore qooty performance because it doesn't benefit your team?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I also DID NOT have a premium position for this EXACT reason - the OOBs had a very strong posting team in my first season:

1692792655401.png

I redeemed myself recently with a 'Rucking Goddess' Performance against Hate :yellowheart:

I also DID NOT have a premium position for this EXACT reason - the OOBs had a very strong posting team in my first season:

View attachment 1783724

I redeemed myself recently with a 'Rucking Goddess' Performance against Hate :yellowheart:
I saw that performance first hand..

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

So you're preference is to ignore qooty performance because it doesn't benefit your team?
Its got nothing to do with my team. There's half a dozen other teams in the same position. I don't expect my rookie to be in rising star calculations because quite simply he hasn't been active or engaging enough compared to others and that's the flaw when only calculating based off sim performance. If I put a barely active rookie in a prime position and he dominates the whole season, he could win rising star while only averaging 1 or 2 posts per week. Doesn't sound very fair to me.

Engagement and contributions to the league should be the criteria. That's the only fair way to judge it. On field positions shouldn't mean anything.

Back