Event SEASON 36 RISING STAR AWARD NIGHT - Thursday 1800 AWST - Be there!

Who will win the S36 Rising Star?

• Ace Rimmer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • big_icky

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Billy87

• caesar88

• cats_09

• DemurePrincess

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Drizzy

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Footy Is The Win

• Freddy Swift

• Gralin

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • HotPiesWithSauce

• Irish BlueBagger

• Iva Bigun

• JoseMourinho

• King Tenz

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • madman18

• nobbyiscool

• Ocha905

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Pistol Night

• Pure Grunt

• ScrappyDo

• Shuestar13

• The Sultan

• TigerImposter

• Tjohn

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Looney Tunes Nothing To See Here GIF
Am I allowed in now it is over?

Well done Ocha905. A thoroughly well deserved win. Enjoyed your banter in our match threads and well done The Sultan a great placing flying the flag for Baghdad.

Footy Is The Win showing promise too. Enjoyed DemurePrincess posting as well.

Last edited:

Congratulations to all this season’s rookies for the fresh approaches and the wild energy you’ve brought to the league

Kudos to the placegetters - Pure Grunt King Tenz and Gralin - loved your input from media and the matchthreads and hope you enjoy the respect you deserve and get to replenish in the off-season

Well done Ocha905 !! I’m as delightfully surprised as you are.

Makes it all worthwhile when someone responds as positively as you have.

Frederico_WA you crazy bastard. You did it mate!

Credit to your employer for recognising your potential. Brilliant night’s entertainment, straight up - no filler!

RonnieRaven - loved the music videos. A new standard and so succinct.

Thanks to everyone else who contributed with visuals, stats or comments.
I'm still shocked Kilroy. Now I got to put in the hard yards to actually bloody earn it!

Well done Ocha905. A thoroughly well deserved win. Enjoyed your banter in our match threads and well done The Sultan a great placing flying the flag for Baghdad.

Footy Is The Win showing promise too. Enjoyed DemurePrincess posting as well.
Cheers Pugsly! I look fondly on the thread with the Bombers this season. Hopefully there's a double up next season!

Cheers Pugsly! I look fondly on the thread with the Bombers this season. Hopefully there's a double up next season!

I said when I became captain that I want teams to enjoy posting against us. You will get sides that make it difficult to do so but you move on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I said when I became captain that I want teams to enjoy posting against us. You will get sides that make it difficult to do so but you move on.
Their loss!! As I said in the interview, you lads were my favourite this season. You have the most distinctive culture in the league and one you can be proud of.

Their loss!! As I said in the interview, you lads were my favourite this season. You have the most distinctive culture in the league and one you can be proud of.

It's original and inclusive. I love leading out the miscreants out each week.

Welcome!
Don't mind Ocha905 he's over there getting pointers from DemurePrincess about the finer points of drinking VB
Congratulations to the entire rookie class this season, been the best I have seen in my time here. There is the usual mix of faux bravado and quiet achievers, happy to see so many of you get in and have a crack at making a home in this crazy mix of the most strange and obtuse collection of ratbags ever assembled anywhere on the internet.

I encourage you all to get amongst your team and offer to help out where you can so the next crop of newbies have somewhere that is viable for them to get invested in. Find out more about your club history and what makes it tick, then get yourselves involved in the media landscape because it needs some new ideas and enthusiasm.

Don't be shy to get some likely types from your club boards to give the SFA a go as well, the more active rookies we get, the better the place is.

Thank you to the organisers and contributors tonight, great effort and a fitting celebration of this years rookies who are next years leaders.

It's original and inclusive. I love leading out the miscreants out each week.
If by leading you mean walking behind everyone and shepherding the stragglers/drunks out onto the field ... then yeah, leadership personified.

If by leading you mean walking behind everyone and shepherding the stragglers/drunks out onto the field ... then yeah, leadership personified.

I felt like I was the only sober one out there last week 😀

Back