Event Season 36 - All-SFA Presentation - Live 6:20pm AWST

Remove this Banner Ad

I really didn't think you were.

Any point to your posts?
giphy.gif

I really didn't think you were.

Any point to your posts?
I'm finding it unusual that I'm being thanked for my concern when - as you point out - we BOTH knew there existed none.

I'm finding it unusual that I'm being thanked for my concern when - as you point out - we BOTH knew there existed none.
I am loving our interaction together.

You're a smart bloke, I am sure you know I was being facetious.

Last edited:
Fun fact: I'm ranked equal 3rd of all time for defender All-SFA guernseys.

Only The Filth Wizard and JoshWoodenSpoon have more. 👀

I'll let you in on a secret, I've never been an All-SFA defender.

Also to my own sadness I've never been an All-SFA captain either. Not even the year when I won the Fred and captained the Royals to the premiership. That one broke my heart.

I am loving our interaction together.

Your a smart bloke, I am sure you know I was being facetious.
I'm flattered you think me smart. It's these moments that bring us even closer together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now hopefully we can move on and one of us give in first by not having to have the last word.
Oh can I have the last word instead?
That sounds like fun

I'll let you in on a secret, I've never been an All-SFA defender.

Also to my own sadness I've never been an All-SFA captain either. Not even the year when I won the Fred and captained the Royals to the premiership. That one broke my heart.
Since I debuted in the SFA, every time I made the All-SFA team you were also in the team and every time you were in the All-SFA team in that time I was also there. So it stands to reason that if I debuted in s16 like you did I would have been in 15 All-SFA teams as well.

It's uncanny.

Here is a list of everyone that I have been in an All-SFA team with. Their names may or may not rhyme with Corey.

PlayerTimes
The Filth Wizard4
MWPP3
serial_thrilla3
Agent932
CakeEater2
Callums_Guns2
harry0002
Kilroy2
manangatang2
Marlowe2
NaturalDisaster2
Proper Gander2
sausageroll2
TheInjuryFactory2
Tigerturbulance2
VeinGlorious2
ant5551
AnUltimateRessie1
Barrybran1
Bonz1
Cap1
Chat Pile1
Chipmunk1
DenieD1
Dinsdale1
Elton Johns Wig1
Gralin1
Grav1
guero1
Hate1
Headless1
I Dont Care1
Jabba731
Metalcrusher1
Mooch1
Muddiemoose1
Ned_Flanders1
Noobz0r1
norway blue1
omgfridge1
philreich1
por_please_ya1
Robertio1
Rodney Dangerfield1
RonnieRaven1
Runk1
Senor M1
spudmaster1
Supersuns1
SweetD1
T2B_1
Tarkyn_241
Test Tickle1
The Half Back1
tony1
Tony Lynn1

Since I debuted in the SFA, every time I made the All-SFA team you were also in the team and every time you were in the All-SFA team in that time I was also there. So it stands to reason that if I debuted in s16 like you did I would have been in 15 All-SFA teams as well.

It's uncanny.

You and I would have had the world at our feet and our heads in the clouds, riding that gravy train with biscuit wheels we call "being the greatest of all time".

Here is a list of everyone that I have been in an All-SFA team with. Their names may or may not rhyme with Corey.

PlayerTimes
The Filth Wizard4
MWPP3
serial_thrilla3
Agent932
CakeEater2
Callums_Guns2
harry0002
Kilroy2
manangatang2
Marlowe2
NaturalDisaster2
Proper Gander2
sausageroll2
TheInjuryFactory2
Tigerturbulance2
VeinGlorious2
ant5551
AnUltimateRessie1
Barrybran1
Bonz1
Cap1
Chat Pile1
Chipmunk1
DenieD1
Dinsdale1
Elton Johns Wig1
Gralin1
Grav1
guero1
Hate1
Headless1
I Dont Care1
Jabba731
Metalcrusher1
Mooch1
Muddiemoose1
Ned_Flanders1
Noobz0r1
norway blue1
omgfridge1
philreich1
por_please_ya1
Robertio1
Rodney Dangerfield1
RonnieRaven1
Runk1
Senor M1
spudmaster1
Supersuns1
SweetD1
T2B_1
Tarkyn_241
Test Tickle1
The Half Back1
tony1
Tony Lynn1
I made the list

Napoleon Dynamite Reaction GIF

p.gif

p.png

Half Back Flank - spudmaster (Warriors) - Spudmaster has been selected at half back flank in the All-SFA team for the first time. The key with Spud is that they are just so versatile! You can put them in any position, any role and they will do the job.

View attachment 1867762
Mashed

bowl-potato-chips.jpg

Chips

best-ever-potato-chips-105022-1.jpeg

Other forms of chips

caramelised-potato-bake-167654-2.jpg

Baked

Even in coaching!

Now think about it, Spudmaster, means he is the master of ALL the spuds, all the spuds listen to him! He's the final boss of when it comes to the game of spuds.

As this commentator describes

I don't know what a 'Cyril Rioli' is but I'm sure it's some foreign language translation of SPUDMASTER!

What a great username - well deserved selection in the All-SFA spudmaster.

Center Half Back - Dinsdale (Warriors) - At Center Half Back being selected in the All-SFA team for the first time in Season 36 is Dinsdale. Now everybody knows that if Dinsdale is not already one of the elite performers in the league and an ALL TIME GREAT, he is definitely on track to be. It is an inevitability.

Because the greats recognise the greats. They sense each other's aura, and Dinsdale will certainly become a future Hall of Famer because he has been FULLY ENDORSED by the great okeydoke7 !!!!

With such a glowing review from the most electrifying, must-see player in SFA history, Dinsdale is extremely talented on the Qooty field and off it with his elite quality posting that even the best of the best are impressed with.

Well done Dinsdale on the first of eighteen All-SFA selections!

Half Back Flank - serial_thrilla (Dragons) - How good is Futurama as a show.

A delivery boy gets frozen in cryogenic chamber and goes to the future 1000 years in a different land and his best friend is a robot. The show that brings us great scenes like this...

Did you know that serial_thrilla's avatar is Philip J Fry, the protagonist of Futurama? It's fitting because Serial_thrilla is basically the protagonist of the Sweet FA. We even name the rules thread after him. Of course he's in the All-SFA team.

So that’s what Futurama is about! 🤔

Remove this Banner Ad

Back