Event Season 36 SFA Players Association MVP - Beez Trophy - 15-16 December 2023 - To Be Continued AEDT 6pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Also congrats to Tonga Bob on the win last night! Got distracted by good cricket and Christmas shenanigans to return after lauding Falco.

You simply can’t say SFA or be here more than 5 minutes without knowing you’re part of the fabric of this place. Cheers to you and the FreoThree 🤙🏼

Also congrats to Tonga Bob on the win last night! Got distracted by good cricket and Christmas shenanigans to return after lauding Falco.

You simply can’t say SFA or be here more than 5 minutes without knowing you’re part of the fabric of this place. Cheers to you and the FreoThree 🤙🏼
Sweet fa batman slap.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations Tonga Bob on the Season 36 efforts to win the Sweet F.A Players Association - beez Trophy!

• the second player to win back-to-back
  • the fourth player to have won twice
  • getting the fourth win for the Coney Island Warriors
Shoutout to my teammates, notably Gralin (who placed in the Top 10 in their rookie season), Wosh and manangatang (placing inside the Top 20), and Headless for just missing out on another Top 20 finish.

Commiserations to Falconista and @The Injury Factory. As pointed out in TIF's write-up, becoming the first player to crack through the 10,000 career votes mark and having polled in just 11 counts is a rather impressive feat on its own.

I havent been watching. Is there truly an Immy nephew playing for Pakistan now?

He is starting to develop his uncles build. Only a matter of time before he stops running completely.

He is starting to develop his uncles build. Only a matter of time before he stops running completely.
He could always run! Speedster for half a pitch length, then a bundle of flailing cartwheeling arms and legs as he went into reverse!

(we do laugh about his difficulties between wickets but I still respect he could seriously cart a ball tho!)

He could always run! Speedster for half a pitch length, then a bundle of flailing cartwheeling arms and legs as he went into reverse!

(we do laugh about his difficulties between wickets but I still respect he could seriously cart a ball tho!)

He certainly can wield the willow.

The Wonders are the success laden Foundation Club while the Drags are as interesting as Coney Island is successful.
Mate you were in diapers last time the Wonders were relevant 🥰

Looking through the deets I reckon the only bloke I see being a little stiff was Robertio who created a bunch of media but was slotted in at number 25. Otherwise it think it all adds up pretty accurately.
I agree mate, i should've won it by a mile :) next year is the year of the ROB.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back