Competition Rate the Opposition MVP - Season 36 Edition - Winner Announced

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks AnUltimateRessie, I see no leaderboard for the Furies so I want to give you a bit of an insight to our qooty team.

We're a team unique individuals. We engage with our minds and our hearts. We exchange idea's, thoughts and even our energy.

And to speak from your heart you need to have courage. You need to be honest and authentic. We’re not always gonna get it right. And sometimes, you’re not going to agree with us. But that’s okay, because just like you we care. Just like you, we’re passionate about the game. So if you want to come along for the ride, join us because we just love the qooty.

Last edited:
Fighting Furies Leaderboard
Last edited:

Thanks AnUltimateRessie, I see no leaderboard for the Furies so I want to give you a bit of an insight to our qooty team.

We're a team unique individuals. We engage with our minds and our hearts. We exchange idea's, thoughts and even our energy.

And to speak from your heart you need to have courage. You need to be honest and authentic. We’re not always gonna get it right. And sometimes, you’re not going to agree with us. But that’s okay, because just like you we care. Just like you, we’re passionate about the game. So if you want to come along for the ride, join us on because we just love the qooty.
Good catch, I accidently scheduled it for December 22nd!

Good catch, I accidently scheduled it for December 22nd!
Excited Season 3 GIF by The Office

Well done Gralin . I’ve had the joy in seeing you post every week and I must agree with the results, you’re much better than sausageroll

Also I feel this thread hasn’t got the recognition it deserves. A great undertaking, thank you AnUltimateRessie for your work!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations Gralin, a superb first season has been well acknowledged ❤️

Thank you to everyone who gave me sympathy votes this season, I'm sure you were regretting the joke when I was a chance to win 😀

And as for what cost me the win in the final round? * you, ShaunDuggan for polling 3 votes, and the biggest of all * yous to the brain-dead campaigner that recruited you to the Furies and cost me this. I know who he is, and I *ing hate him.

Thank you to everyone who gave me sympathy votes this season, I'm sure you were regretting the joke when I was a chance to win 😀

And as for what cost me the win in the final round? * you, ShaunDuggan for polling 3 votes, and the biggest of all * yous to the brain-dead campaigner that recruited you to the Furies and cost me this. I know who he is, and I *ing hate him.
Outstanding season by you as well, mate!! Thanks for your voting as well. Extremely tight at the top all year.

Well Gralin finished 1st so they have some idea.
Thanks mate

Thanks mate
I enjoyed posting against you this season
Shocked Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Yes thanks AnUltimateRessie

Here's a video of what I imagine trying to get members of this league to vote consistently is like

It definitely gave me an understanding of why the award wasn't finished in the last couple of seasons

Well done Gralin . I’ve had the joy in seeing you post every week and I must agree with the results, you’re much better than sausageroll

Also I feel this thread hasn’t got the recognition it deserves. A great undertaking, thank you AnUltimateRessie for your work!

Unlucky Gralin. Shame you couldn't beat Tarks.

Oh wait....

You didn't need to. I didn't play this game this season :)

Congratulations on the win! Sersiously, very well deserved :thumbsu:
Of course you're focused on the EKA!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back