Competition Rate the Opposition MVP - Season 36 Edition - Winner Announced

Remove this Banner Ad

Rookie mistake 🤭
How can you tell, short of setting a VPN and testing in every likely target zone?

I'll note that probably 20% of the YooToob videos that you Ozzies share on these forae are locked away from US located IPs. But you wouldn't know that, would you?

How can you tell, short of setting a VPN and testing in every likely target zone?

I'll note that probably 20% of the YooToob videos that you Ozzies share on these forae are locked away from US located IPs. But you wouldn't know that, would you?

Calm Down Chill Out GIF by FOX TV

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dearest,

To show how irrelevant the awards are to each other and because I ate way too close to going to bed and now everything hurts. I'll give you the top 10 MVP finishers and where they finished in tonights beez count.

PlayerMVP PlacementBeez Placement
Gralin110
James Colorado219
King Tenz334
Tonga Bob41
TedDougChris537
philreich511
Pugsley724
grumbleguts766
HARPSichord944
BLUEALLTHRU1020

tl;dr - stop spamming match threads, it doesn't get you beez votes.

Dearest,

To show how irrelevant the awards are to each other and because I ate way too close to going to bed and now everything hurts. I'll give you the top 10 MVP finishers and where they finished in tonights beez count.

Gralin110
James Colorado219
King Tenz334
Tonga Bob41
TedDougChris537
philreich511
Pugsley724
grumbleguts766
HARPSichord944
BLUEALLTHRU1020

The MVP reflects purely on people’s enjoyment of match thread posters.

The beez is a combo of factors.

Dearest,

Gralin110
James Colorado219
King Tenz334
Tonga Bob41
TedDougChris537
philreich511
Pugsley724
grumbleguts766
HARPSichord944
BLUEALLTHRU1020

This is telling me I was robbed in the beez I demand an investigation

I think you missed the " how irrelevant the awards are to each other " part
no i chose to ignore it so I could instead be outraged at the injustice of beez voting :D

I think you missed the " how irrelevant the awards are to each other " part
It’s a good point you’re making and I’m glad you’re making it.

A solid whack of votes in the MVP this season were purely post counts, once referred to as the Spamlord award.

There was a time when people actually voted, but it’s clear there are difficulties getting people to keep voting the whole season

Unfortunately it detracts from the value of this “competition” when the quality criteria is mixed with quantity - a point that was never lost on it’s original creator GWS Goose

The Beez is meant to reflect a poster’s overall contribution - with an emphasis on media, alongside match posting, but all sorts of factors come into play.

It is what it is and should be taken with more than a grain of salt.

It’s a good point you’re making and I’m glad you’re making it.

A solid whack of votes in the MVP this season were purely post counts, once referred to as the Spamlord award.

There was a time when people actually voted, but it’s clear there are difficulties getting people to keep voting the whole season

Unfortunately it detracts from the value of this “competition” when the quality criteria is mixed with quantity - a point that was never lost on it’s original creator GWS Goose

The Beez is meant to reflect a poster’s overall contribution - with an emphasis on media, alongside match posting, but all sorts of factors come into play.

It is what it is and should be taken with more than a grain of salt.
If clubs could get together at least 3 posters to vote on this each week it would gain a lot more credibility. It isn't a hard thing to do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back