Media Congratulations beez: Moral Deestroy Winner - Season 36

Did beez win the Deestroy Medal?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations beez on winning the Moral Deestroy Medal for season 36

21 kicks, 9 handballs, 7 marks, 2 goals, 111 DT points - clearly BOG.

• In a resume-material performance, beez won the bout with Tommycash. - 89m from 10 to 99.

Let's check out my goals:

1 : 24.27 {C} - Nobody's checking Barrybran.
1 : 24.3 {lW} - He involves beez in the play.
1 : 24.34 {lW} - He takes the opportunity to bounce.
1 : 24.38 {lHFF} - He's still going.
1 : 24.43 {lHFF} - beez blazes away at goal.
1 : 24.47 {lHFF} - In the end its an easy goal for beez.
GUMBIES FFC : 2.4.16
LAS VEGAS BEARS : 2.3.15

2 : 4.25 {rW} - beez floats over the top of the pack and marks that on his chest.
2 : 4.29 {lW} - beez through heavy traffic.
2 : 4.33 {lW} - beez blazes away at goal.
2 : 4.37 {lW} - beez racks up number 2.
GUMBIES FFC : 5.5.35

norm.jpg
beez shows off his premiership and Moral Deestroy medals

SPEECH SPEECH!

Quite clearly I was the most influential player on the ground with my skills, my goals, my class, my sexiness, my leadership. It is such an honour to win the Moral Deestroy for season 36.

Firstly, thanks to Falconista for being such a great captain and inspirational leader. Secondly, thanks to GWS Goose for being the team player and spending so much time on the bench allowing me to take over as the most selfish player on the ground. Thirdly, thanks to Tommycash for allowing me to get off the chain and roam free across the ground. Finally, thanks to Ben Stokes and the English cricket team for allowing me to bestow this award upon myself.

450+ games, 4 premierships, 7 ALL-SFAs, 1 beez trophy and now a Moral Deestroy medal - what a champion of this game I am.

LONG LIVE QOOTY

#vivalagumbies

jurassic park deal with it GIF

weird way to discredit your team mates accomplishments.

Check your DM's nobbyiscool. We'll ensure you are at a club that respects you in season 37.
Brother, this is the Gumbies. If we're not taking this piss or someone isn't claiming your accomplishments, that's when you're being disrespected.

weird way to discredit your team mates accomplishments.

Check your DM's nobbyiscool. We'll ensure you are at a club that respects you in season 37.
I think it is pretty clear that I was the greatest and sexiest player on the ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations beez on winning the Moral Deestroy Medal for season 36

21 kicks, 9 handballs, 7 marks, 2 goals, 111 DT points - clearly BOG.

• In a resume-material performance, beez won the bout with Tommycash. - 89m from 10 to 99.

Let's check out my goals:

1 : 24.27 {C} - Nobody's checking Barrybran.
1 : 24.3 {lW} - He involves beez in the play.
1 : 24.34 {lW} - He takes the opportunity to bounce.
1 : 24.38 {lHFF} - He's still going.
1 : 24.43 {lHFF} - beez blazes away at goal.
1 : 24.47 {lHFF} - In the end its an easy goal for beez.
GUMBIES FFC : 2.4.16

2 : 4.25 {rW} - beez floats over the top of the pack and marks that on his chest.
2 : 4.29 {lW} - beez through heavy traffic.
2 : 4.33 {lW} - beez blazes away at goal.
2 : 4.37 {lW} - beez racks up number 2.
GUMBIES FFC : 5.5.35

View attachment 1869507
beez shows off his premiership and Moral Deestroy medals

SPEECH SPEECH!

Quite clearly I was the most influential player on the ground with my skills, my goals, my class, my sexiness, my leadership. It is such an honour to win the Moral Deestroy for season 36.

Firstly, thanks to Falconista for being such a great captain and inspirational leader. Secondly, thanks to GWS Goose for being the team player and spending so much time on the bench allowing me to take over as the most selfish player on the ground. Thirdly, thanks to Tommycash for allowing me to get off the chain and roam free across the ground. Finally, thanks to Ben Stokes and the English cricket team for allowing me to bestow this award upon myself.

450+ games, 4 premierships, 7 ALL-SFAs, 1 beez trophy and now a Moral Deestroy medal - what a champion of this game I am.

LONG LIVE QOOTY

#vivalagumbies

Don't blame the program. Blame the programmer.

Mobbs

Can you play rush E yet?
No, I gave up, it is too quick for me.

But I can play the melody so at least that's a party trick.

Back