Media Congratulate The Jesus: Hall of Fame Season 36 Induction for outstanding contribution

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 22, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
OOB
It is with great pleasure I stand before my fellow Sweet FA counterparts and accept this prestigious honour. Of all of my many, many achievements over the years this is truly on of my proudest moments.

I know many of you think this has been long overdue however I am a humble man and wanted to wait for the right moment so that I can share it with those that played cameo roles in this, my magnum opus.

It is with great pleasure I announce my induction into the Las Vegas Bears Hall of Fame today on the day we meet for the first time in Season 36.

I proudly sit above pantskyle as the single biggest contributor to the history of the Las Vegas Bears having systematically torn them apart piece by piece through uncovering their deceitful attempts to thwart the All SFA system with the help of my East Side friends.

I skilfully wrestled a third consecutive beez out of the clutches of JoshWoodenSpoon then exiled him to the Bombers which ended with him nuking his account. Only for the kind hearted The Jesus to breath life back into his cold dead corpse vis his much loved podcast and subsequently petitioning the league to give him one more chance. 💙

But my biggest gift was replacing the once greatest ever Bears poster with someone better. tony is now one of the best contributors to the league and comfortably the greatest Bear of all. To think that before he met me he was wasting his life in his mom's basement watching Real Madrid and pining for a new Play Station.

In honour of me and this great day i will be presenting The Jesus award at the Bears presentation night each season moving forward with some posthumous recognitions for worthy recipients.

Truly the worst of the fonts.
post title GIF

It is with great pleasure I stand before my fellow Sweet FA counterparts and accept this prestigious honour. Of all of my many, many achievements over the years this is truly on of my proudest moments.

I know many of you think this has been long overdue however I am a humble man and wanted to wait for the right moment so that I can share it with those that played cameo roles in this, my magnum opus.

It is with great pleasure I announce my induction into the Las Vegas Bears Hall of Fame today on the day we meet for the first time in Season 36.

I proudly sit above pantskyle as the single biggest contributor to the history of the Las Vegas Bears having systematically torn them apart piece by piece through uncovering their deceitful attempts to thwart the All SFA system with the help of my East Side friends.

I skilfully wrestled a third consecutive beez out of the clutches of JoshWoodenSpoon then exiled him to the Bombers which ended with him nuking his account. Only for the kind hearted The Jesus to breath life back into his cold dead corpse vis his much loved podcast and subsequently petitioning the league to give him one more chance. 💙

But my biggest gift was replacing the once greatest ever Bears poster with someone better. tony is now one of the best contributors to the league and comfortably the greatest Bear of all. To think that before he met me he was wasting his life in his mom's basement watching Real Madrid and pining for a new Play Station.

In honour of me and this great day i will be presenting The Jesus award at the Bears presentation night each season moving forward with some posthumous recognitions for worthy recipients.

Good work bud.

Oh wow, let me give a standing ovation to The Jesus for his absolutely outstanding contribution. Truly, his unmatched brilliance and unparalleled dedication have left us all in awe. I am simply overwhelmed by the magnitude of his achievements. Bravo, The Jesus! Bravo! 🙌👏🎉

Good one you for writing this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back