Competition Rate the Opposition MVP - Season 36 Edition - Winner Announced

Remove this Banner Ad

If clubs could get together at least 3 posters to vote on this each week it would gain a lot more credibility. It isn't a hard thing to do.

But why should an unofficial award be given time & effort to help it gain “credibility” when the person running the award can’t maintain a consistent process across a season?

But why should an unofficial award be given time & effort to help it gain “credibility” when the person running the award can’t maintain a consistent process across a season?
Because the person running it probably has a life outside of an online fantasy football league that is here for us to enjoy and have fun

AnUltimateRessie was consistent in using thread post count when votes weren't entered, I thought? The inconsistency was people not doing votes.

I was merely suggesting an idea.

It’s a good point you’re making and I’m glad you’re making it.

A solid whack of votes in the MVP this season were purely post counts, once referred to as the Spamlord award.

There was a time when people actually voted, but it’s clear there are difficulties getting people to keep voting the whole season

Unfortunately it detracts from the value of this “competition” when the quality criteria is mixed with quantity - a point that was never lost on it’s original creator GWS Goose

The Beez is meant to reflect a poster’s overall contribution - with an emphasis on media, alongside match posting, but all sorts of factors come into play.

It is what it is and should be taken with more than a grain of salt.
who were your top 5 beez votes 2?

Because the person running it probably has a life outside of an online fantasy football league that is here for us to enjoy and have fun

So the person running it is allowed to have a life, but it’s expected that multiple people from each club have to contribute to votes?? Don’t they also have lives?

Your logic is flawed—- did you get a lobotomy when you signed up for the Bombers?

So the person running it is allowed to have a life, but it’s expected that multiple people from each club have to contribute to votes?? Don’t they also have lives?

Your logic is flawed—- did you get a lobotomy when you signed up for the Bombers?
You’re all class mate.

Time spent running it would be greater than spending a few minutes each week voting… seems fairly logical to me Mr Melt, unless the lobotomy BLUEALLTHRU gave me is starting to hit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

its not that serious bro

Why three. Surely one would suffice ?

They could ask their teammates for input
The more the better. Greater point of views, but at least one is good.

200w-19.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back