Event The S35 SFA Players Association MVP - The Beez - Trophy

Remove this Banner Ad

and in a season I had the most cringe persona ever. I didn't think I was coming close that season
What was the persona? Sorry 'cringe persona' is not too distinctive when it comes to you.

Thank you to everyone who voted me in to 11th spot

It just proves that anything is possible in the Sweet FA
Thanks everyone who voted me to 45th. I'm aiming to do much better next season, more pie throwing, more monty python references, more Buscemi Fridays, and hope to improve to 42nd.

I honestly find tis very hard to believe. From all the pm's I get, everyone hates him.
That season he was EQUAL 6TH with Broken

That's right, there was a season where NaturalDisaster was considered just as good as Broken by the voting public

Everyone hates me?

I always thought myself as far too bland and inoffensive to be truely hated, but apparently not.

Thanks Guts
I don’t hate u bestie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1725726

Ummm, what in the everlasting f*ck you guys? I thought I was here to give out the Golden Shittruck, but no you lot had other plans!!

I am literally speechless, which is good because I have a keyboard to type. The mazelest of mazel tovs to everyone that polled votes, what you add to this place is the reason we're here.

Tigerturbulance you're 245kgs of ever present presence, you go hard but fair and make me laugh a lot. Congrats on an awesome season both on & off the field.

Hate you have given us the most wonderful gift in SweetFA+, your contribution to this place is the stuff of legend and your willingness to answer any query no matter how inane is a wonderful thing. You deserved all the good things.

Falconista you're probably the guy from the Freo board that I most regret not recruiting. You will continue to grow and do great things. Congrats on a top 5 finish!

Cadsky Headless Wosh Kennedy Parker Broken damicky philreich tony Grand Uncle Horace GWS Goose Dingster James Colorado Robertio nahnah well done on your top 20 placings, you lot have had an awesome posting season! Here's to many more!

To the rest of you who contribute to this place week in and week out, you're good people as well. Keep doing what you're doing, love your work.

To beez thank you for your name. It's a good'un.

Tarks.

Now to the pointy end. My boys.

To my Wazza teammates, you f*cken rock! It is an absolute joy to come out sh*tposting with you all on a weekly basis. I've said it many times, but this has been the most enjoyable season I've had here in Sweet and that's because of you. Thank you lads, and strap yourselves in because next season will only be greaterer!!

The LG - Agent93 Dinsdale FootyGuy13 pantskyle spudmaster The Filth Wizard & TheInjuryFactory - never has such a group been assembled to run a club ever. You've made sure I didn't break anything, you've kept me sane and you've kept me entertained. Together we're building something beautiful.

FootyGuy13 I've been stoked to see your progression in this place. I couldn't ask for a better vice captain, and your 14th place tonight along with your maiden All-SFA guernsey are testament to everything you bring to this place. You're an absolute gun and are destined for greatness!

Finally - and belatedly - TheInjuryFactory . This is all your fault! Ever since you plucked me from obscurity (AKA the Freo board) a few years ago you have been my mentor, my confidante, my sounding board, my conscience and my friend. I sit here as a product of your Media Factory, the Guardiola to your Cruyff, the JLo to your Ross the Boss, the Adam Sandler to your Steve Buscemi. I thank you bossman from the bottom of my heart (which of course is not made of lithium).

I need a drink!

View attachment 1725751

Hey bud what's happened? Call me.

View attachment 1725726

Ummm, what in the everlasting f*ck you guys? I thought I was here to give out the Golden Shittruck, but no you lot had other plans!!

I am literally speechless, which is good because I have a keyboard to type. The mazelest of mazel tovs to everyone that polled votes, what you add to this place is the reason we're here.

Tigerturbulance you're 245kgs of ever present presence, you go hard but fair and make me laugh a lot. Congrats on an awesome season both on & off the field.

Hate you have given us the most wonderful gift in SweetFA+, your contribution to this place is the stuff of legend and your willingness to answer any query no matter how inane is a wonderful thing. You deserved all the good things.

Falconista you're probably the guy from the Freo board that I most regret not recruiting. You will continue to grow and do great things. Congrats on a top 5 finish!

Cadsky Headless Wosh Kennedy Parker Broken damicky philreich tony Grand Uncle Horace GWS Goose Dingster James Colorado Robertio nahnah well done on your top 20 placings, you lot have had an awesome posting season! Here's to many more!

To the rest of you who contribute to this place week in and week out, you're good people as well. Keep doing what you're doing, love your work.

To beez thank you for your name. It's a good'un.

Tarks.

Now to the pointy end. My boys.

To my Wazza teammates, you f*cken rock! It is an absolute joy to come out sh*tposting with you all on a weekly basis. I've said it many times, but this has been the most enjoyable season I've had here in Sweet and that's because of you. Thank you lads, and strap yourselves in because next season will only be greaterer!!

The LG - Agent93 Dinsdale FootyGuy13 pantskyle spudmaster The Filth Wizard & TheInjuryFactory - never has such a group been assembled to run a club ever. You've made sure I didn't break anything, you've kept me sane and you've kept me entertained. Together we're building something beautiful.

FootyGuy13 I've been stoked to see your progression in this place. I couldn't ask for a better vice captain, and your 14th place tonight along with your maiden All-SFA guernsey are testament to everything you bring to this place. You're an absolute gun and are destined for greatness!

Finally - and belatedly - TheInjuryFactory . This is all your fault! Ever since you plucked me from obscurity (AKA the Freo board) a few years ago you have been my mentor, my confidante, my sounding board, my conscience and my friend. I sit here as a product of your Media Factory, the Guardiola to your Cruyff, the JLo to your Ross the Boss, the Adam Sandler to your Steve Buscemi. I thank you bossman from the bottom of my heart (which of course is not made of lithium).

I need a drink!

View attachment 1725751
Grats Tiger Bob. I knew you had it in you. I just knew it.

Onya captain 👏🍻
Your value and contributions are recognised not only within the club, but also league-wide, as clearly evidenced by the voting results of your peers.
Outside of that pesky elusive flag, a Beez and a minor premiership make for a rather successful season mate.
Well deserved Tonga Bob.

Who haven't you married here?

I must be the last one standing...thank * for that!
I left her at the alter for a case of crownies and a pie

On behalf of the Fighting Furies LG and playing group, we want to extend our congratulations to Tonga Bob for an incredibly well deserved Beez Award! Bob, you are a brilliant poster and a fantastic person to banter with; in your own words, "Mazel Tov!" ❤️ We look forward to a lot of fun together in Season 36 and beyond!

On behalf of myself, I would like to say thank you to those who thought they'd give me an encouragement award, and ended up pushing me into the Top 20; you are all too kind for your own good, but thankfully the award wasn't too debased with such a silly vote, and the other 19 were all thoroughly deserving to be so honoured 😊

Remove this Banner Ad

Back