Event The S34 SFA Players Association MVP - The Beez - Trophy - 5PM AEDT start

Remove this Banner Ad

1639124143781-png.1295286

Graphic shamelessly copied from the previous season and was like done by TheInjuryFactory

Welcome, everyone, to the countdown of the top 20 posters in the Sweet FA for Season 34. This will be the 16th beez Trophy, the award to recognise the best poster and contributor on the Sweet FA board throughout the course of the season. The award was started by Jack The Godfather in Season 15 and won by beez (hence the naming of the Trophy), it was not awarded in Season 16 or Seasons 19-21 before being revived by Hate in S22.

As was the case last season, the invitational voting system is designed to reward and encourage consistent engagement across the league over the entire course of the season. With the advice of the Committee representatives, 5 posters from each of the 13 clubs were sent invitations to produce a list of their top 20 posters in the league for Season 34. Self-voting was not permitted (No one tried this, thankfully).

This season, we had 57/65 send votes for the beez medal.

Posters who were ranked 1 on a list were allocated 40 votes, 2 were allocated 37 and the votes decreased by 2 per rank until the 20th ranked poster is allocated 1 vote.

In total, 116 posters received votes in this seasons beez medal.
We will start tonight with the 20th overall ranked poster working our way up to the winner of the Season 34 beez Trophy. So crack open a beer (Or chilled, filtered water if your name is Headless), sit back and sing your praises or criticisms of those who made the top 20 tonight.

Thank you to MWPP and Grand Uncle Horace for assisting with write-ups for this presentation.

Official count to begin at 5pm AEDT.

I am going for back to back to back 27th place
No chance.

You my friend will enjoy the bountiful spoils of the 'TiF bump' this season thanks to the Limburger Files. 😎

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This season, we had 57/65 send votes for the beez medal.

Posters who were ranked 1 on a list were allocated 40 votes, 2 were allocated 37 and the votes decreased by 2 per rank until the 20th ranked poster is allocated 1 vote.

In total, 116 posters received votes in this seasons beez medal.
It's pretty disappointing that 8 didn't vote.

I'm curious though:
-were backups asked for/ used this season?
-did people only have until the original deadline to vote, or was the deadline extended?

It's pretty disappointing that 8 didn't vote.

I'm curious though:
-were backups asked for/ used this season?
-did people only have until the original deadline to vote, or was the deadline extended?
It's downright scandalous.

Those who didn't vote should be banned for the first four (4) matches of next season. I mean, personally I think they should be removed from the board all together but apparently that is too harsh of a penalty. 🤷‍♂️

In related news, due to the lack of posting data there will be NO LeGrille-Gym4Life Award this season. Unless Tonga Bob can pull something out of his arse.
* rustling noises *

Remove this Banner Ad

Back