Media ROBMEDIA ARE THE OLD BOYS SAVING THE SFA?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 16, 2014
Argyle Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Ophidian Old Boys
campfire.jpeg

Here i am sitting around my campfire again in the middle of summer, and yes after a few stubbies of the precious stuff things started swirling around in my noggin again. The OOB's are bringing in 3 more rookies this season myblueroan, JuddgementDay and tigerland_1720 and they all will be regular contributors to our matchthreads. This is after bringing in 7 rookies in our first season with three of them approaching the 50 game milestone, then we introduced kenneyswarriors in our 2nd season who went on to win the BOOB(B&F) in our 3rd season. Season 4 we again introduced another 6 rookies into the team and 5 still remain, now i ask you, no I'm telling you that THE OPHIDIAN OLD BOYS have been sensational for the competition. Here's hoping all you other teams bring in more rookies that will make our league a great one.

The truth comes out around a campfire mate, the alcohol has nothing to do with it.

Campfires are prehistoric TV, and frankly better entertainment.

Spotswood sets the pace for the rest of the Sweet FA, isn't that right myblueroan?
Well, as Keeley said to Roy Kent in Ted Lasso...we are all a bunch of show ponies cos we prance around the field with numbers on our backs.:sneaky:
055f5151e85fec0223990da13fe8c7ba.gif

View attachment 1892712

Here i am sitting around my campfire again in the middle of summer, and yes after a few stubbies of the precious stuff things started swirling around in my noggin again. The OOB's are bringing in 3 more rookies this season myblueroan, JuddgementDay and tigerland_1720 and they all will be regular contributors to our matchthreads. This is after bringing in 7 rookies in our first season with three of them approaching the 50 game milestone, then we introduced kenneyswarriors in our 2nd season who went on to win the BOOB(B&F) in our 3rd season. Season 4 we again introduced another 6 rookies into the team and 5 still remain, now i ask you, no I'm telling you that THE OPHIDIAN OLD BOYS have been sensational for the competition. Here's hoping all you other teams bring in more rookies that will make our league a great one.

Yes. It’s like a banger song that at first you weren’t sure about, but slowly becomes the anthem of the summer. That’s the OOB, quite quickly the a powerhouse of the SFA

Yes. It’s like a banger song that at first you weren’t sure about, but slowly becomes the anthem of the summer. That’s the OOB, quite quickly the a powerhouse of the SFA
We are good enough to carry the load mate
200w.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back