Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 16, 2014
Argyle Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Ophidian Old Boys
campfire.jpeg
Here we are folks yes we've reached the magical milestone of 15 GAMES for THE OPHIDIAN OLD BOYS, with many highlights along the way. The first being the much loved bye which clubs can send a written thankyou at any time. Who would ever forget awards week when THE OLD BOYS stole the show with Mr and Mrs Chancellor the Turbo's. Firstly Tigerturbulance took home the coveted MOBBS MEDAL and then the lovely Mrs Turbo took home the EKA for best rookie. I know everyone has their favourite memories of THE OPHIDIAN OLD BOYS so I've created a space here for everyone to share them.

Last edited:
View attachment 1604594
Here we are folks yes we've reached the magical milestone of 16 GAMES for THE OPHIDIAN OLD BOYS, with many highlights along the way. The first being the much loved bye which clubs can send a written thankyou at any time. Who would ever forget awards week when THE OLD BOYS stole the show with Mr and Mrs Chancellor the Tubo's. Firstly Tigerturbulance took home the coveted MOBBS MEDAL and then the lovely Mrs Turbo took home the EKA for best rookie. I know everyone has their favourite memories of THE OPHIDIAN OLD BOYS so I've created a space here for everyone to share them.
I reckon I preferred you when you were at the Bombers! At least your posts weren’t so boring.

How is your star recruit kananooks travelling right now ? Is he playing tomorrow ? Next week ?
399cba7d6d5afc594b3c4911ba9e11b3.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like everyone, I am astonished this soulless joke of an expansion club has lasted 15 games…. I t should be celebrated…..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back