Media Sun Ra presents The Beez HOTTEST 100 ..... with a little help from GWS Goose. SFA / S35.

Remove this Banner Ad

Moving right along now to #49 and two big dogs drew level here - highly respected Baghdad Bombers consigliere Jabba73 and "ToyRoy" Zevon,
at least Ligma seems to think so (God help him). Two Funky Dudes.

Last edited:

Making #47 his own is the Royal hotchilli who is also a Norf supporter and Tarryn Thomas sponsor.

Good on you for still believing .....

Last edited:
Have you ever heard the expression "Opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one" ?

ClarkeM from the Wonders comes to mind when I ponder the wisdom of that pearl.

He goes for the Pies so I'll include something else in here before his lullaby ....... 46th place is all yours friend.

Collingwood dumb.jpeg

Last edited:
Who made it to #45 may well you ask ? Because nothing is gonna save that Coney Island campaigner Dinsdale apart from the fact
he's a mod so I need to be real careful here.

Everyone loves Dinsdale. I mean, really. Ashes fan too so what's not to like ?

Last edited:
At #44 is someone I think everyone knows ? No ? Well they play for the Dragons ? Figured it out yet ?

OK. Sorry. It's T2B_ who is also another Carlton supporter ..........

200.gif

But don't let that put you off.

Last edited:
Coming in at 42 is everyone's favourite Furies qooty player NaturalDisaster. So popular in fact, I've actually had a couple of dedications ......

From your mate BLUEALLTHRU:

And your furry pal Pugsley:

Last edited:
When you are hitting #41 in only your 2nd season of SFA you need to be doing a lot right which doesn't explain
how spudmaster of the CIWs made it to these lofty heights. Rigged votes, I hear you say ? Spud is a Hawks fan
in the Kennett camp so nudge, nadge, wink, wank, say no more. Must have lost a bet recently on the avatar unless
is trying to make friends with Kennedy Parker or they're alting each other now ? Deep, I know.

Here we go into the future and check out spudmaster in the year 3000.

Last edited:
Next we move on to #40 and it's an electronic robotic orangutang who lives on a fruit called durians.
Durians are covered in sharp spines and have a pungent smell. For some reason pantskyle's team mates
at Coney Island put up with this putrid stench akin to rotting flesh.

:cool:

or ?

o_O

Last edited:
Scraping into 39th place is a Baghdad Bomber of some repute, namely Kilroy. If you ever need someone to
have a "sniff around" for you - he's your guy. On the QT of course.

To quote Senor M: "Don't worry - Kilroy will save the day."

He moonlights as a DJ but that's just a cover. He's still got believers though. Somehow.

1700-png.1559928

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now we come to #37 and it is SFA Legand and freshly minted Bombers skipper Pugsley.

He's almost universally loved however has been known to annoy a few with his tenacity.

He goes for the Crows and is related to Don Dunstan which explains his preference for hot pants.

dunstan24353245234.png

Last edited:
Next on the chopping block we have Las Vegas Bear and S35 ALL-SFA Fullback JoshWoodenSpoon coming in at #36.

Goes for the Weagles but for some reason (?) keeps an eye on Freo. Now that is an extreme take on parochialism
if you were to ask me, but I'm not sure so, we move on.

JWS has been known to be a handful for many SFA forwards, or should that be a spoonful ?

Last edited:
Rocketing up the charts is one of my personal favourites. At #35 with exactly 250 votes I present the incomparable Sun Ra.

Not much else I can say here ......... I remain but a humble servant to the Baghdad Bombers and the wider SFA community.

sun_ra_essentials_beatcaffeine.jpg

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back