Media Sun Ra presents The Beez HOTTEST 100 ..... with a little help from GWS Goose. SFA / S35.

Remove this Banner Ad

tumblr_o1i67jZlAz1ugpjqvo1_r2_1280.gif
Look see ......

You would love a trip to ice cold .🧨 Maybe some Prince

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Prince will Come friend. As I said to Wosh on another thread recently:

‘The television screen is the retina of the mind's eye. Therefore, the television screen is part of the physical structure of the brain. Therefore, whatever appears on the television screen emerges as raw experience for those who watch it. Therefore, television is reality, and reality is less than television.’

Last edited:

‘The television screen is the retina of the mind's eye. Therefore, the television screen is part of the physical structure of the brain. Therefore, whatever appears on the television screen emerges as raw experience for those who watch it. Therefore, television is reality, and reality is less than television.’

iu

always up for Videodrome...

Don’t look sun

At 64 we have SarahSmiles from the Royals and sadly another Sqawker. There is only one vid 4U .......

At 1:13 you are advised by Oates to "Get your dick out of your heart." Sage advice I'd say .......

the yacht rock clip is epic

Zooming in on The Beez at #53 is the new boy / old boy in town .... The Majestic plays for The Phoenix and says he played in the SFA many moons ago.

Trouble is nobody remembers him or believes him. He's from Tasmania so maybe it's his cousin and/or son who has cracked his BF password ?

To be fair no one believes I play in the SFA now, I am just one of those people that pops up and people are like "Who the hell is that?"

To be fair no one believes I play in the SFA now, I am just one of those people that pops up and people are like "Who the hell is that?"
Well the ones that voted for you obviously have demonstrated a deeply profound belief in your existence.

Don't give up pal. I think you is cool.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With #59 all to themselves is the proud Wonderer HARPSichord who also gets the daily double for being a Norf fan.

I played the "Rocksichord" on this one which is kinda a bit like a "Harpsichord", so I dedicate this one to you buddy.

Enjoy your Moonship Journey .........

Going to eat some funny tasting mushrooms and let this take me to space.

So yeah a good day for Carlton but next week . Listening to Disintegration by the Cure and reading roberts lyrics I’ve come to realise that I can post what I want . Just put different words together.🥷

Did Carlton win ? My son loves The Cure. In a Forrest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back