Discussion 'Petition' - Should the beez vote collection/submissions be suspended until the week after the Sweet F.A. Grand Final in S35

Should the Vote collection be suspended/re-submitted

• Yes - of course it should

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 9, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍🏆Ophidian Old Boys🏆🐍 and Mizzou
As we can already notice this week is going to be a huge week in the Sweet FA.

A celebration of the Leagues newest Team

A week where The Ophidian Old Boys will be front and centre.

A week where the masses can dream 'If I was just an Old Boy'

A week where the Old Boys showcase their talents on and off the Qooty Field. In the wonderful world of Media, and in the Grand Final Match Thread.

Well taking all that into consideration, it seems that a premature collection of beez votes, may have a negative effect on the Award.

Will going early with the vote collection cast a dark cloud over this seasons Award.

Please sign the petition below to make sure the Administration take this issue seriously and make the change that is needed.

Last edited:

Point taken Bono

I will extend the Beez vote deadline to allow people to remove Old Boys players from their votes where they see appropriate.

I only had Bono in my votes so I may be good to change based just on this OP.

Point taken Bono

I will extend the Beez vote deadline to allow people to remove Old Boys players from their votes where they see appropriate.
Removing them would suggest they were there in the first place?

I promised myself in 2023 I would be more charitable and kind.
Hey, it’s your reputation…..

Sesame Street Idk GIF

You'll have to excuse me.

This is a huge week for me.

I'm relevant this week. I need to grasp a hold of this Grand Final and Milk it for everything I can.

You'll be seeing a lot media from me this week.

And God help you all if I become a Premiership Player. Its going to be a long off-season.

You'll have to excuse me.

This is a huge week for me.

I'm relevant this week. I need to grasp a hold of this Grand Final and Milk it for everything I can.

You'll be seeing a lot media from me this week.

And God help you all if I become a Premiership Player. Its going to be a long off-season.
If the Old Boys win we will stop being lazy and really start posting some media ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get. Absolutely. ****ed.

You need replacing.
I don't know why you are unhappy with your booking. You are in a faction where 3 out of the 4 members are champions.

Back