Media Sun Ra presents The Beez HOTTEST 100 ..... with a little help from GWS Goose. SFA / S35.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 26, 2021
Saturn
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
GWS Goose presents Tube Radio.png

Yes folks, as the Sun Ra sets on season 35, I'm here to pay an individually curated musical tribute from my vast YouTube library to each and every poster who made the top 100 in The Beez Award, counting backwards of course. A massive undertaking I know but someone had to do it, right ?

sun_ra_essentials_beatcaffeine.jpg

Last edited:

• Banned
Coming in @ #99 is Supersuns from the Las Vegas Bears.

tumblr_mk2h7osn3d1rj4ls1o1_500.gif

Congratulations on your finish .......

PS - I know the GIF is Natalie Wood but I like it.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Sharing the mighty 93rd place is Elmer_Judd - a real allrounder - a Nintendo Switch enthusiast (?), a Caaaarlton supporter
and Bay 13 vermin to boot. Unsure of their SFA status .......... a regular turkey in the straw ...........

Last edited:
Next up at equal 89th place ......... a Carlton Supporter, a BF political pundant and adroit observer of the human condition,
yes it's the BF supremo himself Chief. Here is a banger for you from Melbourne Yacht Rock masters Sex On Toast .........

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two Bombers Legends share the Number #80 spot and a whole lot more. Yep, you guessed it, former Baghdad
skippers KohPhi and the unaccommadating VeinGlorious. Not much more to say that hasn't already been said or
recorded for posterity by their fans at ASIO and the AFP.

For VeinGlorious

For KohPhi

Last edited:
We have a triple treat coming in together at 77th place starting with Senor M of the Bears. A much loved and helpful
poster who is currently AWOL due to a perceived Werewolf indiscretion. Such a shame.

Come back pal, all is forgiven I'm sure ? Bears get around him ?

Last edited:
Rounding out the #77 Trifecta is Tarkyn_24 of the Demons.

Has been known to mumble "That doesn't sound like Jetstar ......." No compassion from you mate,
so ....... from Talking Heads: 77 ........ In a world where people have problems .........

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back