Media An Open Apology to the Members of the SWEET F.A.

Remove this Banner Ad

Our club has provided half a dozen players to your club, have lost more to the vagaries of the permaban cannon, and we still have a very long and healthy list of players to choose from weekly.

That puts me in a perfect position to rate your stagnant, low numbered list of recycled players.
you wont be saying that when the next 6 bomber players join the Old Boys next season

Our club has provided half a dozen players to your club, have lost more to the vagaries of the permaban cannon, and we still have a very long and healthy list of players to choose from weekly.

That puts me in a perfect position to rate your stagnant, low numbered list of recycled players.
Name the half a dozen Bombers that were on the official list at the Old Boys, i count four

Sad Baby GIF
Sorry I made you cry.

Name the half a dozen Bombers that were on the official list at the Old Boys, i count four
You haven’t looked very hard then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you should retire
Gotta win money first, my current lifestyle would not be supported for long without income.

Must suck having no money
Don’t get me wrong, I have some money.

Not enough to retire at 50 and do so without another income source to fund my current lifestyle.

Too many kids is the issue, they are all nearly ready for Uni and weddings. That s**t costs serious money.

I assume you have done the right thing and provided a list of names to BLUEALLTHRU.
he was the first one on the list,
haven't you noticed BAT has already started the transition speak with how much he loves the OOB logo,
catch up Jabba73 FFS or you will never get to Spotswood

Don’t get me wrong, I have some money.

Not enough to retire at 50 and do so without another income source to fund my current lifestyle.

Too many kids is the issue, they are all nearly ready for Uni and weddings. That s**t costs serious money.
Dad tells me to just take his card 🤗

Oh well

Remove this Banner Ad

Back