Admin Notice The 14th Administrator of the Sweet Football Association

Remove this Banner Ad

Reminder: *Never let AnUltimateRessie do math again

AUR doing math:

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

Congrats Elton Johns Wig.

I am curious as to which club didn't vote for their own candidate though... 👀

Edit: Make that two clubs. RIP Denied and Pick.
If you’re a club voting for your own player simply because they are your own player then you shouldn’t deserve a vote.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations to Elton Johns Wig on your win, and to Kennedy Parker and manangatang for running the voting process.

Looking forward to Wigmedia pumping out the league propaganda North Korea style.

I’m sure there will be much more said before you officially bow out Kennedy Parker but as someone who has seen much of the workings behind the scenes and how you genuinely care for the role and your wish to improve the League I want to give you a shout out here too.
Some people forget this is primarily a sub forum for a game, a game that’s been running for 23 years…that wouldn’t be possible without the volunteers who season after season keep the wheels turning behind the scenes, and most of all the person who takes on the admin role drives those wheels.

Thanks for everything you’ve done here, I genuinely hope you will stick around and enjoy the game again as a regular Joe 🫶 I’ve really enjoyed the Sweet FA under your tenure.
Thanks manangatang too for your 2IC work and for running the admin election campaign, we all appreciate it.

Elton Johns Wig to the future! Have fun and good luck.

View attachment 1843932
156650.gif

My sincere congratulations on your latest appointment, Elton Johns Wig. It is a high honour to become the Administrator of this great league, and more importantly, a great community. I have no doubts about your passion to see it remain a stable and rather important part of our lives. I am very much looking forward to seeing what you have to offer the Sweet Football Association in the coming seasons. May you be favoured on your new journey. 🙏

The others may not have seen the result they wanted, but unfortunately, that is the way it goes. You can hold your heads up that you gave it a crack. It doesn't mean you don't have a place or can not contribute in other ways to the league. Keep the same spirit about the place. 👍

Now is a good time to point out the contribution, for a second time, of Kennedy Parker. The role is largely thankless and if you get any kind words it is usually about how s**t of a job you are doing. Thank you greatly for another immense period of stability, KP. The community is in great debt to you as a result of your commitment and contribution to the league.

Yeah congrats Elton Johns Wig , its a great result for us all.

Thanks to the other candidates, Now you can sit back and take pot shots at Wigs, it's the expected thing.

Also thanks Kennedy Parker for your great work again.

The Sweet FA will now get the benefit of your posting as a Sweet FA player even more again, which is always top notch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back