Admin Notice The 14th Administrator of the Sweet Football Association

Remove this Banner Ad

BLUEALLTHRU knows greatness when he sees it - Compliment received with gratitude BAT :greenheart::blueheart::yellowheart:

DenieD Jabba73 Pickitt
One Tip for your next run at Admin: Get good people around you.
By 'get good people around you' do you mean a captain that has been in banhammer for the first 12 weeks of the season?

Who shadow wrote your infamous “Wedding” media thread for you Ken?
200w.gif

Who shadow wrote your infamous “Wedding” media thread for you Ken?
I paid a pastor 50 cents to quickly write up a semi serious online wedding table read for myself and Taylor Swift. I just copied and pasted that in (replacing Swift with Bonz )

By 'get good people around you' do you mean a captain that has been in banhammer for the first 12 weeks of the season?
if by good people you mean someone who doesn't run off and hide when I cop some flak, then the answer is yes.

if by good people you mean someone who doesn't run off and hide when I cop some flak, then the answer is yes.
When's the Podcasts dropping ??

Episode 1 - We gave it a go featuring : Jabba, Pick, DenieD

Episode 2 - 14th Admin Winner : EJW

He wasn't technically in Banhammer for all of those 12 weeks.

He was out and about watching our matches from the Grandstands for a few of thsoe 12 weeks.

He wasn't technically in Banhammer for all of those 12 weeks.

He was out and about watching our matches from the Grandstands for a few of thsoe 12 weeks.
Don’t forget about the 5mins in the recording studio

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You just wait until I start recruiting all my mates over at the Conspiracy theory Board.

It might upset Mobbs a bit when he learns Sweet is flat.
DDDIIzw.png

You've lost the plot, it's round

Remove this Banner Ad

Back