Bastyy
NinjaSwan
thewizardmelon
philreich
sante
U2tigers
Jabba73

12/60
In this list, I am thirteen.... THIRTEEN!

...and then he said "I didn't chuck the flog's penalty notes away, my dog ate them!" Utter shithous-

[voice from stage left] Bob you're on.

haha I knew that!

* paper rustling noises *

Hello friends, what a night hey? Everyone's favourite Demon to not punch on at Entrecote, the one and only Headless, joins the pantheon of great posters in the world of Sweet with his beez victory. Mazel tov mate, and whoever came 49th this season should look forward to a big one in season 34.

Now sit your arse down, because speaking of utter shithousery it's time to hand out the Golden Shittruck!

What's the Golden Shittruck, I hear you type to yourselves? Well, it's the trophy handed out to the winner of the Le Grille-gym4life Award. Now in its fifth instalment, this award recognises the Ralph Wiggums of Sweet who send a bunch of Valentine cards out but nobody choo-choo-chooses them in beez voting.

The name of the award stems from two ex SFA posters who were experts at talking into the void – Le Grille who went voteless in season 23 despite averaging more than 100 posts a week and gym4life who had zero votes in season 26 despite having an active season.

The eligibility criteria to win this coveted award are two-fold: you have to both have a match thread posting average at least 25 per week and have received zero votes from the beez voting community. The inaugural winner was cooney in season 27, nobody was eligible in season 28, nobody gave a crap about it in season 29, Matt_352 won in season 30, Cap saluted in season 31 and Furie reprobate Rioli8217 took home the chocolates last season.

It was a more subdued number of eligible posters this season, with five of you making the grade (down from a record nine in season 32). And without further ado, time to name names.

In fifth place with 27.6 PPW is the offspring of the cities of Geelong & Los Angeles, Catsnlakers from the Swamprats.

In fourth place is his teammate and a dodgy play on electrolytes, Power Raid on 28.5 PPW.

Now to the podium - the poster who would get the bronze medal if we actually gave such things out is Gold City's Ulahoopski on 29.3 PPW.

In second place - some would say the first loser but there's no actual winners here let's be honest - is a man that came fourth last season so improvement has been made and that's nothing to sneeze at, _Mike_ from the Roys on 32.6 PPW!

Now if I can ask you to think of a drumroll in your heads for a bit, you'd be making this slightly more exciting.

The winner of the Le Grille-gym4life Award for season 33 with 34.2 posts per week the the time travelling feline from the Gumbies, CatToTheFuture!! Congratulation Cat, hope this makes up for last weekend's disappointment. Here's your miniature novelty trophy.

How did CatToTheFuture not get a vote. This is a travesty!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back