Event The S34 SFA Players Association MVP - The Beez - Trophy - 5PM AEDT start

Remove this Banner Ad

You posted, you were right there. I'm too high on pain killers right now to go searching, it was put on a platter, don't flatter yourself.
You didn’t have to take it on if I’m so insignificant.

Incidentally, hope you’re feeling better soon.

A kitten with a ball of wool my friend, it's fun. It's a sport.

cat.png

A huge congratulations to my man TheInjuryFactory. Knowing how much effort goes in to a season of sustained excellence,to see you back it up season after season and reach the summit again is amazing. Enjoy.

I can only echo the words of TIF in relation to Hate. I gave Hate the full measure and voted TIF 2nd I think, it was a close count, and I think the top 2 were the right 2. I'll openly admit it took me a couple of seasons to genuinely understand exactly what Hate means to this community. I'm actually awestruck by you, you're amazing. You mean everything to this place mate, and the recognition you've received isn't enough.

Tigerturbulance and DenieD superb seasons.

A high quality first 4 indeed.

Spot on. Hate along with Baz were the first two, outside the Wonders, to give me a hand when I started. Both are generous to a fault. Hate is also a most witty poster and always a pleasure to read.

I was gunna flip back to my original name (bloodied52) but I am now mindful that this would require Hate to update the records.

ONE THING WE CAN ALL DO IS TO NOT CASUALLY CHANGE OUR NAMES.

I'm looking at you Greenery MP_ and any other folk so inclined.

We are bloody lucky to have TheInjuryFactory

His ability to generate fun comps and other media that highlights issues of interest including governance is prodigious. As someone with irregular sleeping patterns I look forward to reading and sometimes responding to his posts that often pop up over here in the wee hours.

Finally from my perspective it is great to see lots of folk I enjoy bantering with in match threads get a guernsey in the votes.

Spot on. Hate along with Baz were the first two, outside the Wonders, to give me a hand when I started. Both are generous to a fault. Hate is also a most witty poster and always a pleasure to read.

I was gunna flip back to my original name (bloodied52) but I am now mindful that this would require Hate to update the records.

His ability to generate fun comps and other media that highlights issues of interest including governance is prodigious. As someone with irregular sleeping patterns I look forward to reading and sometimes responding to his posts that often pop up over here in the wee hours.

Finally from my perspective it is great to see lots of folk I enjoy bantering with in match threads get a guernsey in the votes.
People know me from my avatar not my name

Thanks Cliff Clavin of Big Footy :D

UncommonAnchoredBrownbear-max-1mb.gif

A subtle shift in the way the Bombers engage reaps benefits, who would have thunk it?!! It's only been talked about for a dozen seasons. Osmosis in the SFA, never thought I'd see the day, especially in Baghdad.
Stop pretending to talk nice about us, it’s unnerving.

We have a reputation to protect, a sternly worded post will be addressed to your LG via PM in the not too distant future. Openly inflammatory and unnecessary provocative.

Stop pretending to talk nice about us, it’s unnerving.

We have a reputation to protect, a sternly worded post will be addressed to your LG via PM in the not too distant future. Openly inflammatory and unnecessary provocative.
It's backhanded at best.

Imagine posting over 1000 times in a season for 29 votes in the beez. You're obviously well regarded ;). You talked a big rep for a while now, I'm just not seeing it. And it seems, the Sweet FA are of a similar mindset.
And, despite my alleged insignificance, you still can’t help but comment about me.

Cranial occupation free of financial obligation…
You posted, you were right there. I'm too high on pain killers right now to go searching, it was put on a platter, don't flatter yourself.

A kitten with a ball of wool my friend, it's fun. It's a sport.

View attachment 1571515
And to think, the indignity of this exchange could have all been avoided by you Brenton if you'd thrilled us with this masterpiece that was handed to you on a silver platter.

p8nx138.png

Brenton Davy’s Front ShirtsBrenton Davy does a complete 180 and shows us another side to his gruff, caveman-like persona by proving himself to be quite the discerning fashionista, as he carefully and methodically reviews both current and historical Sweet FA club kits to declare his personal favourite for each club.

You sure? You only got 1732 votes. Pretty s**t for a team with so many active players. I guess it really is quality over quantity
To be fair to the Bombers, they are running on a bit of a handicap.

Despite considered efforts by a few of their posters, I frankly refuse to place any of them in my top 20.

Anyone with some skills want to superimpose TheInjuryFactory showing Hate / DenieD how it's done.

(Or you can just revel in all its glory. I personally am on watch 39 and ain't stopping any time soon.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Despite considered efforts by a few of their posters, I frankly refuse to place any of them in my top 20.
Deliberately manipulation of the results because of … spite?

Sad to see not even the person it is named after takes it seriously.

You love me beez xox

Deliberately manipulation of the results because of … spite?

Sad to see not even the person it is named after takes it seriously.
You really make this league a joy.

Bless you heart.

You really make this league a joy.

Bless you heart.
If you ever voted for me, I would consider it an insult and demand satisfaction via pistols at after lunchtime.

Only because I am too lazy to arise before Dawn, and that lazy cow has never seen a sunrise.

ClubVote TotalT20T10
BOM
1732​
1​
0​
CIW
2473​
2​
2​
SDR
1012​
0​
0​
PHX
1772​
2​
0​
FUR
949​
0​
0​
GCR
858​
0​
0​
GUM
3236​
4​
3​
LVB
1384​
2​
1​
DEM
2885​
3​
1​
OOB
3304​
3​
2​
ROY
955​
1​
0​
SCS
1283​
1​
1​
WON
1014​
1​
0​
It's a real testament to the work Barrybran and others have put in to make the Gumbies a posting powerhouse.

It wasn't that long ago that the club was on the brink of legitimately folding, this is one of the best rebuilds in league history.

Damn. TIF stole Hate's award. You Hate to see it.

Falconista also way too low. Top 5 easy.

It was a great first half of the season, and a horrible second half that I will hope to forget. Thanks for putting this together Kennedy Parker

Congrats to everyone tonight. Whilst the tab is still going , I’d suggest you all double park.

beers GIF

I never wanted to cheat on Mrs Braklet before this post...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back