Event The S33 Sweet FA Players Association MVP -The beez Trophy - Starts at 7pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Clarkey, you do this every season.

If you hate the beez, you don't have to engage with it.
I don't hate the beez. I do hat beez though.

But I don't get the fascination with the award when I'm still unsure what it's for? I've had people say it's off best media, then best poster, then most liked, and I sit here in confusion wondering what exactly is it?
Oh boy...

This is an online fantasy sports game Clarke, without a vague cloud of mystique it would just be a bunch of ones and zeros.

In this case the "ones" win a beez medal

And the zeros.... actually I wouldn't know what the zeros do. That's more of a "you" thing.
Vague clouds of mystique are where we thrive most.

All this time typing and yet still no answer... Do you not know what it is for as well?

Why not publicly? Can you please post this for us and then I'll be enlightened :)
'For this award, you must vote for those that you objectively believe have given the best contribution to the league this season and not simply a list of posters you like the most.'

'For this award, you must vote for those that you objectively believe have given the best contribution to the league this season and not simply a list of posters you like the most.'
That is just so vague. Its any wonder are able to submit votes at all!
Well done Sweet FA.

Hi everybody. Headless here. You know - Headless from the anonymous online text-based football discussion forum bigfooty.com. 🤗

Sincere thanks to everybody for your tags, posts, and messages. This is a funny old place we've cultivated, but being voted as the winner of the beez Trophy in what I consider to be a special community (mostly :cautiousv1:) is very much appreciated. Thank you to everybody who voted.

Thank you also to NaturalDisaster for running the event last night, to Hate for the graphics and write-ups (including my one - very kind words), and to MWPP and TheInjuryFactory for the write-ups.

I have spent a very long time in this place - to varying degrees of activity - and countless people have made a positive impact on me and made me laugh. Thank you to each of you, and also to those with whom I have shared PMs across the years.

I hope serial_thrilla wins a beez Trophy, because serial's consistency at a high level in this award is perhaps unrivalled. Well done to serial and Kennedy Parker for excellent seasons.

Much love and thanks. :love: 🤗 🥳

EDIT: On the back of sante's wow react, a special thank you also to all Demons over the past 15 years or so, but especially our current group of wonderful, wonderful posters. A pleasure to post alongside. :gigglev1:

But I don't get the fascination with the award when I'm still unsure what it's for? I've had people say it's off best media, then best poster, then most liked, and I sit here in confusion wondering what exactly is it?

All this time typing and yet still no answer... Do you not know what it is for as well?
Asked and answered Clarke, maybe comprehension is your issue and not everyone else?

Kicking off the back half of poster rankings for Season 33 is Bonz of the Dragons FFC.

In their third season being part of the Dragons FFC cattle, after moving away from the West Coast Wonders in Season 30, Bonz has worked themselves up into being regarded as a fine poster by the wider community.

Voters have clearly felt that on the back of media efforts such as Talk Of Town (I mean, it seemingly faded out, but alright!) and a thread which was aptly summed up by the use of a confusedoprah.gif by Hall of Famer Broken was worth a large jump in votes, moving from 275 last season to 593 - an increase of 318 votes.

Bonz is known to frequent the various ranging threads on the Sweet Football Association board, operating by replacing everything in view with their big boof cat head. Post #20? Probably Bonz big head. Post #40? Probably Bonz big head. Bonz loves to get around the match thread, posting 629 times in Round 11 (what the *, Bonz?). A part from that abomination, Bonz is a terrific poster and is certainly one who adds a great deal to the league in all aspects.

Congratulations on your highest placing ever in the Sweet F.A Players Association - beez Trophy, Bonz - we look forward to seeing you continue to move up the rankings in the coming seasons!

Media Contributions:

Just have to say.

God Bless the fact I am amazing.

This makes a lot of sense, thanks for clarifying. One Beez Point to you!

So it’s not media, on-field, off-field etc. it’s a collection of the wider contribution to the league.

Got it. So when is Grand Uncle Horace winning a Beez?

It's an award for the poster who is most known by others in the league.

When it comes to this award most people will just put the first 20 names that come to mind.

It's an award for the poster who is most known by others in the league.

When it comes to this award most people will just put the first 20 names that come to mind.

How are you going to fix this, KP?

How are you going to fix this, KP?
I don't care about fixing it. I want to incentivise more people posting as much rubbish as possible to gain attention so that it generates more ad revenue for Bigfooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi everybody. Headless here. You know - Headless from the anonymous online text-based football discussion forum bigfooty.com. 🤗

Sincere thanks to everybody for your tags, posts, and messages. This is a funny old place we've cultivated, but being voted as the winner of the beez Trophy in what I consider to be a special community (mostly :cautiousv1:) is very much appreciated. Thank you to everybody who voted.

Thank you also to NaturalDisaster for running the event last night, to Hate for the graphics and write-ups (including my one - very kind words), and to MWPP and TheInjuryFactory for the write-ups.

I have spent a very long time in this place - to varying degrees of activity - and countless people have made a positive impact on me and made me laugh. Thank you to each of you, and also to those with whom I have shared PMs across the years.

I hope serial_thrilla wins a beez Trophy, because serial's consistency at a high level in this award is perhaps unrivalled. Well done to serial and Kennedy Parker for excellent seasons.

Much love and thanks. :love: 🤗 🥳

EDIT: On the back of sante's wow react, a special thank you also to all Demons over the past 15 years or so, but especially our current group of wonderful, wonderful posters. A pleasure to post alongside. :gigglev1:

I wow reacted because it’s your favourite react 🤗

15th in the league for posts per week and no votes.

The one thing I was actually shooting for and I still didn't get it?
Don’t look now but you did win it Noids. Tonga Bob stuffed your big moment but at least he admitted it.

You’re a lock for a mention in the Gatecrasher thread too.

Don’t look now but you did win it Noids. Tonga Bob stuffed your big moment but at least he admitted it.

You’re a lock for a mention in the Gatecrasher thread too.
Nah, I didn't gatecrash that much during the regular season.

Not as much as Senor Magoo or SS Supreme for sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back