Event The S33 Sweet FA Players Association MVP -The beez Trophy - Starts at 7pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Is now when we admit we all gaslighted Headless into thinking he would win the beez when really none of us voted for him?
I think he knew all along mate, deep down. He was just enjoying the friends he thought he was getting along the way.

1st Place

1 - WYl0kio.png

🤗🥳🥳🤗 HEADLESS WINS THE SWEET F.A PLAYERS ASSOCIATION - beez TROPHY 🥳🤗🤗🥳

The winner of the Season 33 Sweet F.A Players Association - beez Trophy is none other than the ever loveable Headless of the Mount Buller Demons. With an astonishing 1,727 votes, Headless breaks the record for most votes in a solitary season, set last season by Elton Johns Wig (1,648). For Headless, this is more votes than his last three seasons combined (126, 801, and 633). The star of Mount Buller made his debut all the way back in Season 07 and has played matches in all 27 seasons since - and has polled in 10 of the 15 seasons this prestigious award has been held. This seasons result sees Headless rocket in to equal fifteenth (15th) position on the overall leader board, alongside former winner Tigerturbulance, who won the Season 30 Sweet F.A Players Association - beez Trophy.

If you have been paying attention this season and not living under a rock, this will come as absolutely no surprise that Headless has been crowned the champion of posting this season. While not surprising, the manner in which Headless output quality this season and received votes in recognition of such an immense body of work is nothing short of sheer brilliance. There are not enough superlatives I can offer to aptly describe my very good teammate.

I had the great honour of having a front row to the workings of Headless in Season 33, where he lead the Mount Buller Demons in match threads with his comical, jovial, joyful, witty, smart, and brilliant posting style.

Headless kicked off his campaign away from match thread posting this season, with a thread about league legend (his words, certainly not mine!) Tarkyn_24 dodging up of the Season 08 Mount Buller Demons Best & Fairest. It was a clear indication that Headless was set for a stellar season. By my count, Headless posted at least 25 threads (excluding match threads which were of great substance and quality) to the Sweet Football Association board in Season 33. Those who usually do this, often forget to actually post something worth reading. Headless certainly does not fall in to that category of poster who publish media to the board. Has Headless ever been Landfilled? I doubt it. If so, we can probably Landfill the Moderator who did so.

Describing himself as 'a little silly' in his opening thread, in some ways it is true and is what resonates with other posters (and voters, clearly) - Headless just makes the league an incredibly fun place to be around. Everyone should be a bit more like Headless. Headless has a great knack for posting, which is demonstrated by somehow making a milestone thread be interesting. Headless in Season 33 covered the whole gamut of media, from milestones, interviews, Qooty matters, and much, much more.

A great highlight was his analysis of this very trophy - located here. Well, Headless, you best get to work on how you got the job done this season and sell an e-book or something.

I propose we all rise to give cheers to Headless on what is now a record breaking posting season for the Season 33 Sweet F.A Players Association - beez Trophy winner!

It has been a pleasure to see it unfold. Now don't go falling off the posting-cliff.

Media Contributions:

The winner of the Season 33 Sweet F.A Players Association - beez Trophy is none other than the ever loveable Headless of the Mount Buller Demons. With an astonishing 1,727 votes, Headless breaks the record for most votes in a solitary season, set last season by Elton Johns Wig (1,648). For Headless, this is more votes than his last three seasons combined (126, 801, and 633). The star of Mount Buller made his debut all the way back in Season 07 and has played matches in all 27 seasons since - and has polled in 10 of the 15 seasons this prestigious award has been held. This seasons result sees Headless rocket in to equal fifteenth (15th) position on the overall leader board, alongside former winner Tigerturbulance, who won the Season 30 Sweet F.A Players Association - beez Trophy.

If you have been paying attention this season and not living under a rock, this will come as absolutely no surprise that Headless has been crowned the champion of posting this season. While not surprising, the manner in which Headless output quality this season and received votes in recognition of such an immense body of work is nothing short of sheer brilliance. There are not enough superlatives I can offer to aptly describe my very good teammate.

I had the great honour of having a front row to the workings of Headless in Season 33, where he lead the Mount Buller Demons in match threads with his comical, jovial, joyful, witty, smart, and brilliant posting style.

Headless kicked off his campaign away from match thread posting this season, with a thread about league legend (his words, certainly not mine!) Tarkyn_24 dodging up of the Season 08 Mount Buller Demons Best & Fairest. It was a clear indication that Headless was set for a stellar season. By my count, Headless posted at least 25 threads (excluding match threads which were of great substance and quality) to the Sweet Football Association board in Season 33. Those who usually do this, often forget to actually post something worth reading. Headless certainly does not fall in to that category of poster who publish media to the board. Has Headless ever been Landfilled? I doubt it. If so, we can probably Landfill the Moderator who did so.

Describing himself as 'a little silly' in his opening thread, in some ways it is true and is what resonates with other posters (and voters, clearly) - Headless just makes the league an incredibly fun place to be around. Everyone should be a bit more like Headless. Headless has a great knack for posting, which is demonstrated by somehow making a milestone thread be interesting. Headless in Season 33 covered the whole gamut of media, from milestones, interviews, Qooty matters, and much, much more.

A great highlight was his analysis of this very trophy - located here. Well, Headless, you best get to work on how you got the job done this season and sell an e-book or something.

I propose we all rise to give cheers to Headless on what is now a record breaking posting season for the Season 33 Sweet F.A Players Association - beez Trophy winner!

It has been a pleasure to see it unfold. Now don't go falling off the posting-cliff.

Media Contributions:
JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!

Media Contributions:
serial_thrilla robbed.

Media Contributions:
To the font chat PM Headless !!! Congratulations my man. 🤗

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All Votes
HeadlessMBD
1727​
serial_thrillaDRA
1399​
Kennedy ParkerSCS
1102​
MobbsROY
842​
Tonga BobCIW
825​
TheInjuryFactoryCIW
759​
NinjaSwanWON
702​
tonyLVB
671​
Suns SupremeLVB
644​
philreichSCS
643​
BonzDRA
593​
ChipmunkESP
589​
BarrybranGUM
584​
NaturalDisasterCIW
544​
thewizardmelonESP
484​
BastyyFUR
470​
DingsterROY
395​
CrimsonVioletFUR
388​
WoshROY
371​
PMBangersGCR
340​
nahnahGCR
324​
GWS GooseGUM
289​
DamickyWON
285​
TJASTAFUR
281​
HateMBD
265​
santeMBD
264​
BLUEALLTHRUBOM
257​
Callums_GunsMBD
242​
PugsleyBOM
241​
MozWON
239​
T2B_DRA
222​
Elton Johns WigCIW
206​
dogs105WON
204​
CursingFijianBOM
200​
okeydoke7SCS
195​
Jabba73BOM
194​
krakouersGCR
192​
DenieDGUM
191​
beezGUM
190​
FalconistaGUM
187​
TigerturbulanceFUR
176​
omgfridgeGCR
174​
kdavvaFUR
174​
Tony Lynn 15BOM
171​
The Filth WizardGCR
169​
Ljp86DRA
168​
RobRBOM
164​
U2tigersFUR
163​
DragoDelphDRA
146​
por_please_yaESP
140​
Grand Uncle HoraceWON
136​
FootyGuy13CIW
130​
MWPPLVB
128​
manangatangMBD
125​
ImissFrostyFUR
123​
MC Bad GeniusESP
121​
SSwans2011WON
109​
StrigoiDRA
106​
MetalcrusherBOM
104​
JoshWoodenSpoonLVB
103​
hotchilliROY
95​
Ned_FlandersGUM
89​
RiviatGUM
87​
KilroyBOM
80​
Ant BearSCS
79​
sausagerollMBD
72​
Agent93ESP
71​
TedDougChrisROY
69​
MarloweGCR
67​
Cats_R_Cool_4_EverROY
67​
MuddiemooseLVB
63​
GremioPowerSCS
61​
The Greatest AvaBOM
59​
eth-dogESP
58​
Knifey SpoonyDRA
57​
PickFUR
55​
Brenton DavyWON
53​
Senor MLVB
52​
Dominic03FUR
51​
Pie 4 LifeDRA
51​
Tarkyn_24MBD
49​
ZevonROY
49​
GravSCS
46​
Proper GanderMBD
43​
spookismGCR
42​
GreyCrowGCR
42​
A SwallowCIW
41​
pantskyleCIW
41​
The JesusBOM
41​
AnUltimateRessieWON
36​
BEEGCIW
35​
Millky95LVB
32​
James ColoradoFUR
32​
tigs2010ROY
31​
ShaunDugganSCS
30​
Van_DykeMBD
29​
Le GrilleESP
27​
BrakletDRA
27​
jackster83SCS
26​
MannumPowerESP
26​
LigmaGCR
25​
Wacky TigerFUR
23​
HaroladBOM
23​
I Dont CareLVB
22​
CapLVB
21​
FreofalconCIW
21​
ClarkeMWON
20​
LoonertyWON
18​
Toump AssFUR
17​
haydoMBD
17​
CakeEaterGCR
16​
Cubs2LionsWON
15​
Test TickleLVB
15​
TheCoach16BOM
14​
un_eggsWON
13​
Electronic_RenaissanceLVB
13​
MescCIW
13​
Brick LoosenerGUM
12​
Frothies McveighWON
12​
BovoBOM
11​
QuivorirMBD
11​
MofraCIW
11​
MrPremiershipGCR
9​
Lord_FlashheartCIW
9​
SarahSmilesGCR
7​
YakkerMBD
7​
cooneyMBD
5​
BradesmaenDRA
5​
MooCIW
5​
MoochROY
3​
Jezmiester40LVB
3​
Party GullLVB
3​
ZoopsESP
3​
Piggy SmallsCIW
3​
Jack The GodfatherESP
3​
AllikatROY
1​

Media Contributions:

Well done Headless

The HC is proud of you 👏

Media Contributions:
Robbed, should have placed higher!

Checking out his own work even! Headless

SvbNgF9.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back