Event The S33 Sweet FA Players Association MVP -The beez Trophy - Starts at 7pm

Remove this Banner Ad

...and then he said "I didn't chuck the flog's penalty notes away, my dog ate them!" Utter shithous-

[voice from stage left] Bob you're on.

haha I knew that!

* paper rustling noises *

Hello friends, what a night hey? Everyone's favourite Demon to not punch on at Entrecote, the one and only Headless, joins the pantheon of great posters in the world of Sweet with his beez victory. Mazel tov mate, and whoever came 49th this season should look forward to a big one in season 34.

Now sit your arse down, because speaking of utter shithousery it's time to hand out the Golden Shittruck!

What's the Golden Shittruck, I hear you type to yourselves? Well, it's the trophy handed out to the winner of the Le Grille-gym4life Award. Now in its fifth instalment, this award recognises the Ralph Wiggums of Sweet who send a bunch of Valentine cards out but nobody choo-choo-chooses them in beez voting.

The name of the award stems from two ex SFA posters who were experts at talking into the void – Le Grille who went voteless in season 23 despite averaging more than 100 posts a week and gym4life who had zero votes in season 26 despite having an active season.

The eligibility criteria to win this coveted award are two-fold: you have to both have a match thread posting average at least 25 per week and have received zero votes from the beez voting community. The inaugural winner was cooney in season 27, nobody was eligible in season 28, nobody gave a crap about it in season 29, Matt_352 won in season 30, Cap saluted in season 31 and Furie reprobate Rioli8217 took home the chocolates last season.

It was a more subdued number of eligible posters this season, with five of you making the grade (down from a record nine in season 32). And without further ado, time to name names.

In fifth place with 27.6 PPW is the offspring of the cities of Geelong & Los Angeles, Catsnlakers from the Swamprats.

In fourth place is his teammate and a dodgy play on electrolytes, Power Raid on 28.5 PPW.

Now to the podium - the poster who would get the bronze medal if we actually gave such things out is Gold City's Ulahoopski on 29.3 PPW.

In second place - some would say the first loser but there's no actual winners here let's be honest - is a man that came fourth last season so improvement has been made and that's nothing to sneeze at, _Mike_ from the Roys on 32.6 PPW!

Now if I can ask you to think of a drumroll in your heads for a bit, you'd be making this slightly more exciting.

The winner of the Le Grille-gym4life Award for season 33 with 34.2 posts per week the the time travelling feline from the Gumbies, CatToTheFuture!! Congratulation Cat, hope this makes up for last weekend's disappointment. Here's your miniature novelty trophy.

1655303191065.png

...and then he said "I didn't chuck the flog's penalty notes away, my dog ate them!" Utter shithous-

haha I knew that!

Hello friends, what a night hey? Everyone's favourite Demon to not punch on at Entrecote, the one and only Headless, joins the pantheon of great posters in the world of Sweet with his beez victory. Mazel tov mate, and whoever came 49th this season should look forward to a big one in season 34.

Now sit your arse down, because speaking of utter shithousery it's time to hand out the Golden Shittruck!

What's the Golden Shittruck, I hear you type to yourselves? Well, it's the trophy handed out to the winner of the Le Grille-gym4life Award. Now in its fifth instalment, this award recognises the Ralph Wiggums of Sweet who send a bunch of Valentine cards out but nobody choo-choo-chooses them in beez voting.

The name of the award stems from two ex SFA posters who were experts at talking into the void – Le Grille who went voteless in season 23 despite averaging more than 100 posts a week and gym4life who had zero votes in season 26 despite having an active season.

The eligibility criteria to win this coveted award are two-fold: you have to both have a match thread posting average at least 25 per week and have received zero votes from the beez voting community. The inaugural winner was cooney in season 27, nobody was eligible in season 28, nobody gave a crap about it in season 29, Matt_352 won in season 30, Cap saluted in season 31 and Furie reprobate Rioli8217 took home the chocolates last season.

It was a more subdued number of eligible posters this season, with five of you making the grade (down from a record nine in season 32). And without further ado, time to name names.

In fifth place with 27.6 PPW is the offspring of the cities of Geelong & Los Angeles, Catsnlakers from the Swamprats.

In fourth place is his teammate and a dodgy play on electrolytes, Power Raid on 28.5 PPW.

Now to the podium - the poster who would get the bronze medal if we actually gave such things out is Gold City's Ulahoopski on 29.3 PPW.

In second place - some would say the first loser but there's no actual winners here let's be honest - is a man that came fourth last season so improvement has been made and that's nothing to sneeze at, _Mike_ from the Roys on 32.6 PPW!

Now if I can ask you to think of a drumroll in your heads for a bit, you'd be making this slightly more exciting.

The winner of the Le Grille-gym4life Award for season 33 with 34.2 posts per week the the time travelling feline from the Gumbies, CatToTheFuture!! Congratulation Cat, hope this makes up for last weekend's disappointment. Here's your miniature novelty trophy.

no, it's Noidenous im pretty sure

haha I knew that!

Solid effort there by CatToTheFuture. Hopefully he picks up some votes next season because he's good value.

This whorefest is still going?

Grand Uncle Horace is gonna be extra crotchety tomorrow.
congrats mate you won the Le Grille-Gym4life trophy! It is awarded to the poster with the most posts for 0 beez votes. Basically the worst poster in the league.

Congrats Noid on being undeniably the worst poster in the SFA!!!!!!!

The first year Coney Island Warriors skipper has done it again, coming in at 5th place in the S33 beez Trophy, his third straight top 10 finish and equal career high finish.

Bobby once again proved to be one of the league’s premier match thread posters as he led his club admirably through a fairly lean Season 33 off the field. His 81.3 posts of pure joy each week equal parts engaged and beguiled his opposition, no doubt seeing them flock to the polling booths and registering their adoration in this season’s beez tally.

A proven media performer, Bob was another to try his hand early and was busy across the media landscape before the big drought, such is the talent of the man.

Tonga Bob is the complete package, is well respected and even more well liked, and one does sense it’s simply a matter of time before he ascends to greatness. And he also might win a beez one day.

Mazel tov Bobby! Congratulations on your 5th placed finish in this season’s beez Trophy.

Media contributions:
Media - Enter The Dragon
Media - Describe Sweet In A Gif (Pronounced Jif)
Competition - The McInnes Prize - Season Thirty-Three Edition
Media - 200 Games of NaturalDisaster - The Good, The Bad and The Admin
Media - Bob's Stats - The Free Kick Table For Season 33
Media - Is Tonga In Crisis?
jeopardy what.gif

Whoever voted for me was drunk. I love and thank you, but you were drunk.

Massive congrats to all who polled, received votes and more importantly put this all together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well done top 20

Here is the Top-20:

By Club:

1. ROY, 3 (4, 17, 19)
-. CIW, 3 (5, 6, 14)
LVB, 2 (8, 9)
-. DRA, 2 (2, 11)
-. FUR, 2 (16, 18)
-. PHX, 2 (12, 15)
-. SCS, 2 (6, 10)
8. DEM, 1 (1)
-. GUM, 1 (13)
-. GCR, 1 (20)
-. WON, 1 (7)
12. BOM, 0

How does a club have two posters in the Top 6 of the Beez, PLUS last seasons winner yet still be one of the least engaged & entertaining clubs in the SFA.

How does a club have two posters in the Top 6 of the Beez, PLUS last seasons winner yet still be one of the least engaged & entertaining clubs in the SFA.

Their cliff is huge after that...

congrats mate you won the Le Grille-Gym4life trophy! It is awarded to the poster with the most posts for 0 beez votes. Basically the worst poster in the league.

Congrats Noid on being undeniably the worst poster in the SFA!!!!!!!
Im so proud of Noidenous.. set the bar low during our pre season and smashed that goal.

The quintessential Bomber..

'In what turns out to be a stunning master-stroke by the organisers of the beez award, the traditional awarding of a commemorative cap to the winner of the award was scrapped at the start of the season'..

Congrats Headless..

haha I knew that!

Thank you Tonga Bob thanks to all gathered here tonight.

I just want to thank all the people involved in the SFA and I want to thank also my role model, Scott Morrison, for giving me an example to follow in putting forward large volumes of meaningless, hollow, and self-contradictory responses to meaningful questions

It has been an honour

Thank you Tonga Bob thanks to all gathered here tonight.

I just want to thank all the people involved in the SFA and I want to thank also my role model, Scott Morrison, for giving me an example to follow in putting forward large volumes of meaningless, hollow, and self-contradictory responses to meaningful questions

It has been an honour
Are you starting your run for back to back titles earlier next year?

🤗🥳🥳🤗 HEADLESS WINS THE SWEET F.A PLAYERS ASSOCIATION - beez TROPHY 🥳🤗🤗🥳

The winner of the Season 33 Sweet F.A Players Association - beez Trophy is none other than the ever loveable Headless of the Mount Buller Demons. With an astonishing 1,727 votes, Headless breaks the record for most votes in a solitary season, set last season by Elton Johns Wig (1,648). For Headless, this is more votes than his last three seasons combined (126, 801, and 633). The star of Mount Buller made his debut all the way back in Season 07 and has played matches in all 27 seasons since - and has polled in 10 of the 15 seasons this prestigious award has been held. This seasons result sees Headless rocket in to equal fifteenth (15th) position on the overall leader board, alongside former winner Tigerturbulance, who won the Season 30 Sweet F.A Players Association - beez Trophy.

If you have been paying attention this season and not living under a rock, this will come as absolutely no surprise that Headless has been crowned the champion of posting this season. While not surprising, the manner in which Headless output quality this season and received votes in recognition of such an immense body of work is nothing short of sheer brilliance. There are not enough superlatives I can offer to aptly describe my very good teammate.

I had the great honour of having a front row to the workings of Headless in Season 33, where he lead the Mount Buller Demons in match threads with his comical, jovial, joyful, witty, smart, and brilliant posting style.

Headless kicked off his campaign away from match thread posting this season, with a thread about league legend (his words, certainly not mine!) Tarkyn_24 dodging up of the Season 08 Mount Buller Demons Best & Fairest. It was a clear indication that Headless was set for a stellar season. By my count, Headless posted at least 25 threads (excluding match threads which were of great substance and quality) to the Sweet Football Association board in Season 33. Those who usually do this, often forget to actually post something worth reading. Headless certainly does not fall in to that category of poster who publish media to the board. Has Headless ever been Landfilled? I doubt it. If so, we can probably Landfill the Moderator who did so.

Describing himself as 'a little silly' in his opening thread, in some ways it is true and is what resonates with other posters (and voters, clearly) - Headless just makes the league an incredibly fun place to be around. Everyone should be a bit more like Headless. Headless has a great knack for posting, which is demonstrated by somehow making a milestone thread be interesting. Headless in Season 33 covered the whole gamut of media, from milestones, interviews, Qooty matters, and much, much more.

A great highlight was his analysis of this very trophy - located here. Well, Headless, you best get to work on how you got the job done this season and sell an e-book or something.

I propose we all rise to give cheers to Headless on what is now a record breaking posting season for the Season 33 Sweet F.A Players Association - beez Trophy winner!

It has been a pleasure to see it unfold. Now don't go falling off the posting-cliff.

Media Contributions:
Congrats Headless 😍

shut your f*cken yap, that's how

Remove this Banner Ad

Back