Media Classic Ant Bear Style Media: Award Dates - Beez Trophy night moved to 30 June 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Season 35

ALL-SFA NIGHT: Monday 19, June 2023

MOBBENFUHRER MEDAL NIGHT: Friday 23, June 2023

GRAND FINAL DAY: Sunday 25, June 2023

BEEZ TROPHY NIGHT: Wednesday 28, June 2023

cotubHT.png

DECEMBER 2023

No EKA this season. Hmmmm. I guess the S34 debacle should be the end of it.
EKA, Fred and an assortment of awards are done on Mobbs night

EKA, Fred and an assortment of awards are done on Mobbs night
For a sophomore he can be such a Losing Star rookie.

Rising Star Awards night - Thursday 22nd June

There is no way you are ready for All SFA monday when team discussions had barely started early this week
Yeah that's the thing, I selected the team on Friday night based on barely any discussion.

Some people are going to be ass mad when the team comes out, but that's on the committee because I had prepared all the stats, the posting stats, the positional information for all the nominees, made it available and posted in the committee thread on 7th of June.

Yeah that's the thing, I selected the team on Friday night based on barely any discussion.

Some people are going to be ass mad when the team comes out, but that's on the committee because I had prepared all the stats, the posting stats, the positional information for all the nominees, made it available and posted in the committee thread on 7th of June.

Time for a massive committee overhaul.

Teams need to start adding people who give a s**t and don't just want everything spoonfed to them.

Time for a massive committee overhaul.

Teams need to start adding people who give a s**t and don't just want everything spoonfed to them.
Committee's been pretty good this season. Some of them were helping out on other projects.

But given every club has two sets of eyes in the committee room with a substitute rep available it's a bit of fumble. Oh well, we might get some old school All-SFA melts this season then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yl2YTr3.jpg

Thanks for letting me know mate.
Any time. Good luck in the grand final.

You've got a chance of potentially becoming the first player since the great okeydoke7 to get yourself traded into a premiership team midseason. 🥳

You've got a chance of potentially becoming the first player since the great okeydoke7 to get yourself traded into a premiership team midseason. 🥳
I can't claim to be any less of a gloryhog than him, so it is an honour.

You've got a chance of potentially becoming the first player since the great okeydoke7 to get yourself traded into a premiership team midseason while having one foot out the door. 🥳

Fixed it for you

Are we still giving the "At Least You Tried" participation awards still? I have my hand up for one.
You will be in strong consideration for this year's TiFFies my friend. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back