Event MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT - S35 SFA Rising Star Awards Night - 8PM, THURSDAY 22 JUNE 2023 AD !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

We have just discovered 12 boxes of these shirts out the back from last years Rising Star ceremony.
If any one would like to make a Gold Coin Donation, we can support TheInjuryFactory charity.

1687436408420.png

Free girls mate. Take your pick
have you seen me as a beagle, not going do much even if I get one

think I will have a couple more free winner drinks and slip back into my 245kg of love muscle real self, then you will see some action

think I will have a couple more free winner drinks and slip back into my 245kg of love muscle real self, then you will see some action
He's like an energizer bunny.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This rookie has also been a stand out from the very start and a very active poster. He just seems to get this place! (so much so that there have been some daming accusations suggestions that he may not in fact actually be a rookie). But to the Rising Star committee, you played qooty during the season, so therefore you are eligible to be voted for into the rising star (until proven otherwise that is of course).

This rookie just shines for all to see. He was into everything and attacking everyone – with his good sense of humour that is.

On field has also been inspiring. Your captain saw just how versatile you were as you developed your qooty skills, placing you in Forward Pocket, then Wing, then moved you again into Centre.

And your DT’s still shone – at 906 for your first season; 9 qoals; 100 handballs; 13 frees For and 10 Frees Against.

You are incredible. You are awesome and you Membling are the Season 35 RSINING STAR
View attachment 1719306

Congratulations to you on a great first Season Membling well done indeed.

And here up on stage once again is S34 Winner of the Rising Star himself; @sunra to present Membling with the tonights Seasons 35 Rising Star award

View attachment 1719309

Congratulations to you Membling – we are all watching you very very closely to see just how far your Star will shine!

Now we did invite your Captain from GC Royals to say a few words, but it appears that he has gotten himself well and truly sloshed (not unlike some other's here- hic ), so it's probably best that we don’t hear from nahnah tonight as I am sure we would’nt be able to understand him.

Truth is he didn't repsond to my messages :(
Membling you star

Thanks mate. Who is captain, vice captain and coach please?
Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

Is Pugsley male or female?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back