SCANDAL Tender # SFA001 - Rising Star Award Coordinator seeks shoop/graphic professionals

Remove this Banner Ad

May 9, 2014
Donnybrook, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
OKC (NBA), Geelong (AFLW)
If you have the skill and genuine willingness to help me out with graphics, please PM me

In a Sweet first*, the Rising Star Award Coordinator (RSAC) is officially inviting submissions for the following tender package:

1) Design of statistical graphic (data supplied) showing SFA teams success/failure in rookie recruitment.
2) Source BigFooty profile pictures of specific Season 36 Rookies (refer Appendix 1), and use these to design:

a. Motivational/de-motivational quotes from LGs (refer Example A)
b. Simplified player graphic (incl. post count and DT performance)
3) Simple announcement header graphic for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place graphic
4) A detailed player graphic for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place (incl. post count, DT performance, and answers from Rookie interview)

Terms: Successful applicants will have full creative licence to utilise as much or little of their expertise in the production of the package. Successful applicants will be credited for the use of their design within the Rising Star Award thread.
Confidentiality: Successful applicants shall protect the integrity of the award and ensure no leaking of results.
Payment: This is an unpaid position, however by collaborating with the RSAC, designers will gain exposure to potential new clients.

HOW TO APPLY: The process is easy. Please review the above tender package and post your portfolio example(s) here using fake player names, statistics and quotes.

Appendix 1
The Sultan
Ocha905
big_icky
Drizzy
King Tenz
DemurePrincess
cats_09
JoseMourinho
Gralin
Irish BlueBagger

Example A
1699940969447.png

*maybe

I project manage and write tender responses for a living — I cannot put into words how much this triggers me, Fred.
Could you though?

I project manage and write tender responses for a living — I cannot put into words how much this triggers me, Fred.
Seeing this here in SFA land or how its besn drafted by me?

Seeing this here in SFA land or how its besn drafted by me?
Its presence in the SFA. The drafting is fine – I appreciate the brevity compared to the usual nonsense I deal with, haha.

Could you though?
Fine.

F*** you for making me
Read about
EOIs and tenders
During the
Exactly five-minute
Release that
I have had from writing the
Christ-forsaken things
Over the course of the last few
_
Weeks
A**hole

🤗

Fine.

F*** you for making me
Read about
EOIs and tenders
During the
Exactly five-minute
Release that
I have had from writing the
Christ-forsaken things
Over the course of the last few
_
Weeks
A**hole

🤗
This has lit a fire within me that I can't quite explain.
😍

Motivational quotes hey?

mgmNlhW.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks, I worked hard on this sample for you
It was obvious.
Also, you have inspired me to add my 7yr old son to the Rising Star payroll team. It's past time he started his MS Paint apprenticeship.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back