Official Match Thread Season 36 Grand Final - Gumbies FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

FG13: Looking at the Stats Summary, no one scored more than 2 goals so the Deestory Medal is most likely going to whoever had the most tackles which looks to be nobbyiscool with 9. However, comma, we know that the Sim can throw out some strange results with the 3-2-1 so who do you guys reckon has a chance to be Best-on-Ground?

PR: beez has to be a chance - 30 possessions and 2 goals in a GF is huge.

Cads: Cap best on for the Bears today with 11 HO's, 15 Disposals, 5 tackles and 2 goals. He's one of the few Bears that can walk away with his head held high. He could feature, for sure.

Well done breaking the drought Gumbies. Enjoy it while you can. Lifeā€™s too short. šŸ¾šŸ„‚

IMG_8165.gif

Great season Bears!

Not to be today, but you thoroughly deserved a shot at the title

Enjoy the off-season. šŸ‘Š
Congrats Gumbies on winning the ā€œanyone but the Bombersā€ trophy!
Oi!!

Thatā€™s uncalled for Melon Head!

The official votes are in, and I'm proud to announce that nobbyiscool has won the Deestroy, as best on ground in today's grand final. Well done mate, and welcome to the club.

The full voting went as follows:

3 nobbyiscool
2 Cap
1 CatToTheFuture

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done breaking the drought Gumbies. Enjoy it while you can. Lifeā€™s too short. šŸ¾šŸ„‚

View attachment 1869355

Great season Bears!

Not to be today, but you thoroughly deserved a shot at the title

Enjoy the off-season. šŸ‘Š

Oi!!

Thatā€™s uncalled for Melon Head!

Donā€™t mind me, I popped in to farm likes. Plus you won it last year anyways, no one needs a back to back winner ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back