Official Match Thread Season 36 Grand Final - Gumbies FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

The official votes are in, and I'm proud to announce that nobbyiscool has won the Destroy, as best on ground in today's grand final. Well done mate, and welcome to the club.

The full voting went as follows:

3 nobbyiscool
2 Cap
1 CatToTheFuture
Well done nobbyiscool
beez I can only assume that the sim is a tradie and is offended by your previous posts on the topic …
Well done too Cap - one of the few of us who can hold your head high

gumby GIF

Now the big question - one season for one premiership... Does one retire in a high with a perfect record in the finals wins column

Or do they come back next season to make it back to back flags...

Think Which One GIF

Now the big question - one season for one premiership... Does one retire in a high with a perfect record in the finals wins column

Or do they come back next season to make it back to back flags...

Think Which One GIF
Stay and make it back to back of course. We need that brilliant first touch of yours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stay and make it back to back of course. We need that brilliant first touch of yours.

Except for getting benched in the biggest game of the season 😂

Credit to NSWCROW for standing up as our #1 in the ruck today - great work

Congratulations to Falconista and the Gumbies, you were the best team all season and proved that today. Enjoy the victory, you deserve it and thanks for the great match thread this week, I am glad we were able to spend the week with you guys.

Sorry we couldn't win it for you Millky95, our milestone luck came back to bite us on the bum.

To the Bears, we had a great season, be proud of what we were able to achieve, we have sucked for years so to make the grand final was a great achievement.

Millky 200 game Chair Off.png

Woooo well done nobbyiscool on winning the Deestroy! I told ya the Gumbies were a great club 👏🏻 Fantastic to see you win a flag Falconista and Barrybran , beez , GWS Goose and all the blue bendy people, well earned and well deserved after falling just a bit short for a few seasons you got there!
Enjoy the spoils of Qooty :trophy:

Bad luck to tony MWPP Dingster and all the Bears, keep at it and it will come to you too. Congrats on a super season 👏🏻

Remove this Banner Ad

Back