Event Season 33 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Count - Count starts 7.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

PhenoMedalV1

phenomedalv1-png.454032

The most infrequently awarded personal medal in the Sweet Football Association is back!

Can anyone stop JT_the_Man's 6 season streak of dominance?

The answer is yes!

CONGRATULATIONS Bonz ON WINNING THE SEASON 33 PHENOMEDALV1
Really don’t know what to say here.

I’ve let down my family, teammates, coaches, fans and even Headless. I’ll come back bigger and better next year with a renewed fire in my belly to reclaim this honour.

9 votes. Pretty solid given I got the votes from FF. Didn’t return to the league until a few rounds in. And was played as a forward pocket for as many games as I was at FF by my own team.

If I’m not the All Sweet FA forward pocket this year then the place is a bloody joke.

Posted in match threads more than any time during my decorated career.

I had you at #2 in my beez votes.
I would’ve put me 6th-8th on my own list if I was allowed. That’s my honest view, not my usual egotistical schtick. People weren’t paying attention to my return - it was real. It was great. But it usually takes a season or two for people to catch on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

9 votes. Pretty solid given I got the votes from FF. Didn’t return to the league until a few rounds in. And was played as a forward pocket for as many games as I was at FF by my own team.

If I’m not the All Sweet FA forward pocket this year then the place is a bloody joke.

Posted in match threads more than any time during my decorated career.
I thought you'd be better.

I thought you'd be better.
I single handedly destroyed the Bombers this season. Posted 150 times, took on the whole team, 3/4 of them got banned in the week/s after due to post traumatic stress.

The last (and only other) player (Wacky Tiger) to win the EKA Medal and then the Mobbenfuhrer Medal the following season also went on to win the Mobbenfuhrer Medal the following season!

damicky
It was a fair start to a career. Genuinely thought his CV would end up better than mine. Should’ve known better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back