Official Team Thread 🐍Ophidian Old Boys S37 Team Thread: Calicem ad cochleari ad Calicem 🏆🥄🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

Can’t see anything other than a 6 goal win tbh
you backed collingwood this week in our tipping competition Wiz :think:
how about you back the Furies for this week ;)

you backed collingwood this week in our tipping competition Wiz :think:
how about you back the Furies for this week ;)

I told you I was playing devils advocate! Besides, it’s a ploy. I have such bad luck tipping that I tip the team I want to lose

Round 8 posting stats:

1711298377316.png

DemurePrincess earns so many weekly Yappers, I'm about ready to start calling it the DP.

Decent turnout this round, especially with a really low posting Furies unit. Many times, felt like an OOB PM. Considering the low # of posts, I can't get too excited about our percentage dominance.

Still, the Furies usually pose some fun times, which we could see in short bursts throughout the week thanks to skipper JC.

The nice percentage boost helps our quest for the cup, while the Furies' loss helps their quest to take our spoon.

Had some more OOB faces show up which is great, although I'd love to see us maintain a 15+ presence.

Go Ophidian Old Boys!

#cup2spoon2cup
#cuptospoontocup

Round 8 posting stats:

View attachment 1938743

DemurePrincess earns so many weekly Yappers, I'm about ready to start calling it the DP.

Decent turnout this round, especially with a really low posting Furies unit. Many times, felt like an OOB PM. Considering the low # of posts, I can't get too excited about our percentage dominance.

Still, the Furies usually pose some fun times, which we could see in short bursts throughout the week thanks to skipper JC.

The nice percentage boost helps our quest for the cup, while the Furies' loss helps their quest to take our spoon.

Had some more OOB faces show up which is great, although I'd love to see us maintain a 15+ presence.

Go Ophidian Old Boys!

#cup2spoon2cup
#cuptospoontocup

Someone else’s turn this week. I promise 🤦‍♀️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 9 posting stats:

1711902235982.png

Guess who's this week's Yapper? It's not hard... DemurePrincess! (Say, WTF does "Anko Wosh" mean? Something to do with KMart according to teh Goog?)

Fantastic engagement in a high value Demons thread; I'm stoked to see a bunch of you coming out of the woodwork to post this round... hiya U2tigers!

The utterly stunning win just slaps a big old Easter egg on top of that effort. Great job, OOB!

Spotswood marches on...

#cuptospoontocup
#cup2spoon2cup

You Tasmanians might be amused at this little blast from my past, my sophomore year roommate posted it on Farcebook:

1712239488075.png

(we had a semi formal ultimate/disc golf team for a while)

You Tasmanians might be amused at this little blast from my past, my sophomore year roommate posted it on Farcebook:

View attachment 1950085

(we had a semi formal ultimate/disc golf team for a while)

I am disappointed the new Tasmanian team are calling themselves the Devils. Had a chance to come up with something new and interesting, instead opting for the obvious and more boring choice.

Round 10 posting stats...

1712500624758.png

Won't be hard to guess this week's Yapper... DemurePrincess!

Good turnout for a very chatty week with the Wonders, we held our own. Unfortunately, did not add to our wins column... but still on top of the ladder, so there's that at least. Thanks all for stepping in and helping out with our Wonders pals.

Go OOB!

#cup2spoon2cup
#cuptospoontocup

Round 10 posting stats...

View attachment 1953393

Won't be hard to guess this week's Yapper... DemurePrincess!

Good turnout for a very chatty week with the Wonders, we held our own. Unfortunately, did not add to our wins column... but still on top of the ladder, so there's that at least. Thanks all for stepping in and helping out with our Wonders pals.

Go OOB!

#cup2spoon2cup
#cuptospoontocup

Promise I tried to yap more! But our resident princess is on an absolute tear 😍

Good to get a loss out the way now before we right the ship against the Phoenix

Remove this Banner Ad

Back