Official Team Thread 🏆Ophidian Old Boys S36 Official Team Thread – poculum nostrum maior est quam tuus 🐍

Remove this Banner Ad

I must congratulate our Head of House Mrs Turbo on how she has mentored and instructed the S36 Old Boy rookie Class of TJohn , Freddy Swift , Ace Rimmer , Iva Bigun and Irish BlueBagger.

At our after-game winning celebration last night I was extremely impressed with how dapper and suave they all presented themselves.

The future of OOB has never been brighter, an exciting time to be at Spotswood..

S36 Rookies.png

EXCITING NEWS

For the first time this season, the old boys have gone an entire week without a code of conduct breach for sexism.

This is a major win for diversity at our club. 😤

EXCITING NEWS

For the first time this season, the old boys have gone an entire week without a code of conduct breach for sexism.

This is a major win for diversity at our club. 😤
As the Head of Diversity and Inclusion you must be so VERY proud BRAB - great job! :D
Does make me question: What was different this week? ;)

As the Head of Diversity and Inclusion you must be so VERY proud BRAB - great job! :D
Does make me question: What was different this week? ;)
The other thing I love is we don't have the graffiti issue anymore on campus,
since removing the last lot of vandalism last week we have had no more occurrences,
does make you wonder what was the difference this week?

1692059287962.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All you millenials need some arse with foot in.

How dare you not know what a snot block is........ i mean it's as Australian as Pavlova and Iced Vo Vo's.

Why did i leave the dragons for this?

How dare you not know what a snot block is........ i mean it's as Australian as Pavlova and Iced Vo Vo's.

Come to the Bombers pal. We know.

we-know-jada-pinkett-smith.gif

You knew I was clueless about Aus culture when I was a Dragon meself...

I'd wash your mouth out with soap for less than that fumbler - Millennial - how dare!

wash-mouth.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back